PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Tournaments

ArthurDent
02-06-2003, 03:05 PM
anyone gonna be doing any of the 3 tournaments coming up in the next few weeks in the Sac area?

16th - Operation Paintball 4-Man Rookie Tournament: Hayward, CA. (Sunday)

16th - Sacramento Indoor Championships 4-man: Sacramento, CA. (Sunday)

23rd - Combat Zone 3-man: Oroville, CA. (Sunday)

nastymag
02-06-2003, 07:22 PM
i'll be at the sacramento indoor !!!

look for Legion ....and the only player shooting a shocker anymore.

da_shibmeister
02-06-2003, 08:43 PM
anyone got some more info on the tournament in hayward?

Curly
02-06-2003, 08:43 PM
I wont be... Right now we are starting to practice every weekend for the upcoming LA Panam 7man... But after march i will probably play some local events.. But i will most likely be around some of the local fields such as operation and wap in the coming months for practice.

Curly
02-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by da_shibmeister
anyone got some more info on the tournament in hayward?

Here is info about the operation paintball tournament: http://www.sacpaintball.com/cgi-bin/java/YaBB.cgi?board=north&action=display&num=1042780720

paintslinger
02-06-2003, 08:54 PM
yea really go to sacpaintball.com for anything paintball related in norcal. i wont be doing any of the three u listed but i will be doing the 5man in grass valley.

ArthurDent
02-07-2003, 02:19 AM
Hey Curly let me know when you will be heading out to wap i go just about every weekend just look for A: warps or B:non-rental mag....either will be me .....damn angel/cocker country...

Curly
02-08-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by ArthurDent
Hey Curly let me know when you will be heading out to wap i go just about every weekend just look for A: warps or B:non-rental mag....either will be me .....damn angel/cocker country...

Haha more like timmy country. But yeah I will prolly be out at wap a fair amount in the coming months, i will let you know if i am going to be there.