PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my 9v. revvy?

jctam
02-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Its a BE VL 9v. It has the Intellifeed system on it. Should I get an X board and new impellers? Or will the intellifeed be good enough? I don't shoot fast btw.
Jim

Load SM5
02-07-2003, 12:32 AM
If you are'nt having issues with it then I would'nt worry about it. If you think it'll help I have a 4 blade prop I'll send you for your 9 volt. It's just laying here.

bunkermaster10
02-07-2003, 10:30 AM
HEY,

I would like the 4 blade prop if you wouldn't mind. I also have a 9 volt hopper with no intellifeed. And I shoot fast with my intelliframe. That would be great if you could send it for FREE. PLEASSEE. I'm a teenager with no money!

bunkermaster10
02-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey I used to live by decatur, Al. I lived in Huntsville. Pretty pimp place.

Load SM5
02-07-2003, 01:18 PM
And now you live in Germany? Big hop. How much is shipping going to be for this free part?

dave_p
02-07-2003, 05:01 PM
heres what i did with my 9 volt rev and it seems to be working out ok. i took a soldering iron and removed the jumper bridging the battery terminals(the board is set for two batteries, for the 9 they just jump one set of contacts)i then got two more battery contacts and slid them on and i put on a 4 blade prop. i now have an 18 volt rev. not sure it responds as well as an x board but it spins faster.battery life has not been an issue as of yet. total cost was a few dollars for the prop. try at your own risk.