PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea? Bad Idea?

RTGuy86
02-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Ok well with everyone making those 15* mag adapters i was wondering if anyone would make a 10* adapter. I like the angled foregrip idea and think that it is the greatest thing but the 15* just angles to far out for me.

I also would like to know a good 8"-10" barrel other than a freak. I need to go the cheap route cuz i still need to warp and L10 my mag so a nice 10-8" barrel for fairly cheap even if it is used.

LMK what you guys think.

Mossman
02-06-2003, 08:25 PM
The 15* thing just started cuz cocker owners got em....so then angel owners got em...so maggers got jealous. Personally, I could care less. I think it tends to make the gun goofy, and I dont think it is any more comfortable.

Good luck doing the 10* run, people have a hard enough time getting 15* runs in, right now the only place to get em is Doc Nickel who made some out of the blue, not even my request.

I'd say talk to Doc, that's your best bet, but I doubt too many people will stand behind you.

For the barrel thing, Ive got a sweet 10" Check-it Pro series SS barrel I'd sell. Its all stainless, medium bore, shoots darts, and has porting on the end very similar to boomsticks, but not the same, and no porting except at the tip. PM me if you're interested so I can send ya a pic.

cris8762
02-06-2003, 08:26 PM
i'd recommend getting a nice custom products barrel, they're cheap, come is lots of lenghts and colors, and are prety good for the price

or check the misc. parts forum

RTGuy86
02-06-2003, 08:33 PM
hey moss i sent you a pm. and i really could care less if they make the 10* adapters but if they do id buy one. i may just settle on a 15*

-=Squid=-
02-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Barrel: I believe the website is www.equationusa.com They have a nice 8" barrels system which comes with three inserts for 90 I belive. I think its pretty much exactly what you are looking for.

beefstew
02-06-2003, 09:42 PM
CP or the barrel moss is selling. i think i sued that same barrel at bps for a couple games and it worked like a charm.

JAM
02-06-2003, 10:11 PM
CP barrels are great- especially for the price.
or Lapco- a lot of people like them, too.

-J

puckmaster
02-07-2003, 12:42 AM
I had HORRABLE experiences with CP barrels. I would get some sort of SP barrel, such as a teardrop. Its a prety decent barrel for the cost.

ArthurDent
02-07-2003, 02:49 AM
hey you might want to talk to tysonmachado i think he is making em from scratch witch would mean he could do a what ever angle you wanted....but dont quote me on that...

RTGuy86
02-07-2003, 06:21 PM
hey guys thanks alot. i may go w/ the equation kit if they make it for a mag. i still am undetermined. if i spend that much i will juts warp my mag first.