PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an airsmith

mistwolf
02-07-2003, 08:52 AM
Hey y'all, I'm in the market for an airsmith, preferably nearish to eastern PA. Jersey would be perfect. Bonus if they are very familier with mags and the x-valve.

What am I looking for, you ask? Well, I'm glad you did! What I want is someone who will re-run all my hosing so that it is more sane, replace the 3/8" fittings with colored ones that I haven't shredded with my weak skills, make sure the foregrip sits securely, and maybe set it up right.

Why don't I do this myself? Well, I have it together now, and it looks to be OK (I sadly lack a tank to test it at the moment, but I would be sending mine with it once it gets back from hydro. One thing I am worried about is that it is an adjustable reg on the tank, and I think it's been set pretty funkily, and I suck at adjusting it.

I guess what I really need is an airsmith in driving distance who would work this in person with me so I learn what the hell I am doing. I used to be able to muddle by, but I've discovered after not touching it for 18 months that I've forgotten everything. :( I just want a marker that shoots right, looks good, and doesn't chop paint! :)

Thanks for any advice!

Jamie

FalconGuy016
02-07-2003, 09:05 AM
You could probably just send it to just about anybody on these forums if you cant find an airsmith... but then again, why do that? What you are asking is so simple, plenty of people would tell you how if you'd ask. I'd tell you but my wrist is broken and typing sucks :) The only thing you seem to have a problem with is screwing stuff in but I may be wrong :confused:

mistwolf
02-07-2003, 09:08 AM
I should clarify that one reason I was looking for an airsmith is because they will hopefully be able to make more custom lengths of steel braid; the ones I have now are not the right lengths, one is too short and one is too long, but in neither case is it an inch's worth, more like half or three quarters...

Jamie

Kevmaster
02-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Contact Rob AGD. hes an AGD sattelite tech. Hes at Pevs in MD...should be able to fix ya up