PDA

View Full Version : prebuilt automags

Python14
02-07-2003, 04:03 PM
I was just looking through the AGD store and realized that with all the parts there, you can build a really nice automag. Now what if instead of buying a mag, then replacing half of the major parts with ones, someone just built them from the parts. Like instead of buying a mag and then replacing the frame, valve, body, etc. you made a list of parts you wanted/needed, then someone built it for you. It would save money and time. Anyone agree or am I just stupid?

Mossman
02-07-2003, 04:05 PM
2 Things.
It would be a good amount of money to do it that way.
You could do it yourself. It is literally a question of screwing in 2 screws, one with your fingers, one wiht a 1/8" allen key, that's all. Oh ya, you'd need a barrel too.

A better idea would be to PM tunaman. He's an AGD dealer so he gets the parts for cheaper in the store, and he has some other parts as well (omega body rail, etc).

He's a great guy, makes great mags, for great prices.

PM him, you won't regret it.

-Sam

Python14
02-07-2003, 04:11 PM
I'm not really talking about doing it for myself. I am fully capable of building a mag(done it several times).I'm talking about the people who are not capable of it. Some people just don't have the "mechanical" mind and the two screws would be a struggle for them. Plus, if LX got involved, they would be messed for a while. Ya know?