PDA

View Full Version : the story of al kayda

FutureMagOwner
02-07-2003, 05:32 PM
http://entertainment.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/20021112/103711320007.html

pretty funny story except for the things they do to this guy (such as skinning his cat)

HoppysMag
02-07-2003, 05:41 PM
well you know some people are just incapable of rational thought... as for skinning tha cat, thats just screwed up...

FutureMagOwner
02-07-2003, 05:52 PM
exactly i just kinda found it funny about his name

irbodden
02-07-2003, 05:53 PM
:rolleyes:

it's a joke... notice what section it's in ;)

Jonneh
02-07-2003, 06:54 PM
A few months ago in the UK, when some tabloids were releasing the names of various convicted (and released) paedophiles (who's houses were then utterly trashed). A person was attacked for being a paedophile, upon closer inspection it turned out that he was, infact a paediatrician. People are smart.

oldsoldier
02-08-2003, 02:08 AM
Heh, thats funny, people in FL calling someone else a foreigner...

MantisMag
02-08-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by irbodden
:rolleyes:

it's a joke... notice what section it's in ;)

it's not a joke. is it in the april fool's section? just cause it's in the entertainment news and gossip section doesn't mean it's fake. just means it's not really important. just an interesting story.

some people are so ignorant it just boggles the mind. it's like they only latch on to key words and can't comprehend the rest. they hear al qaeda is responsible and they just don't absorb the rest of the information. if i was him i'd put a big sign on my front lawn for the morons. al qaeda: middle eastern terrorist organization responsible for 9/ll. al kayda: carpenter and resident of boca raton florida. geico?

FutureMagOwner
02-08-2003, 09:12 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=al+kayda

here its aparently mentioned quite often i dont know if it would be something similar to bubb rubb where its real and it just got blown out of proportion

irbodden
02-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by MantisMag

it's not a joke. is it in the april fool's section? just cause it's in the entertainment news and gossip section doesn't mean it's fake. just means it's not really important. just an interesting story.

It's in the entertainment section, therefore it's entertainment. If this guy was really the victim of hate crimes such as having his cat murdered, it would be in the news section NOT enterainment. Are you THAT dumb?

MantisMag
02-08-2003, 03:53 PM
like somebody's cat being killed in florida is really important enough to be in anything more than local news. :rolleyes: where do you think stupid little amusing stories should be put?

pbstu
02-08-2003, 04:03 PM
hate crimes dont qualify as entertainment, it doesnt matter what the story behind it is. it news, it doesnt go in the entertainment section, it goes in the new section.

stu.

Python14
02-08-2003, 04:25 PM
I didn't know yahoo has a "Lies and crap we make up" section. Either way, if it is a joke, it's not very funny.

FutureMagOwner
02-08-2003, 05:26 PM
yeah it doesnt make since what kind of joke has a cat being skinned because some guy is al kayda if it was a joke there is a much better story that could have been made up

FalconGuy016
02-08-2003, 07:14 PM

It's in the entertainment section, therefore it's entertainment. If this guy was really the victim of hate crimes such as having his cat murdered, it would be in the news section NOT enterainment. Are you THAT dumb?

No, it is not a joke, you are making yourself look dumber than a rock

irbodden
02-08-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

No, it is not a joke, you are making yourself look dumber than a rock

Yes, hate crimes fit into the entertainment section, my mistake. :rolleyes:

FalconGuy016
02-08-2003, 07:21 PM

Yes, hate crimes fit into the entertainment section, my mistake. :rolleyes:

im going to email them to ask if its true, because you dont seem to have some sense