PDA

View Full Version : I still don't get snatch grips

FooTemps
02-08-2003, 02:21 AM
Could you please explain the use of them? I really find that holding the gun by the back while running is extremely useless. The only time I would find it actually useable is when you are just toting your marker around.

Really, why would you hold your gun by the back? That means all the weight is forward meaning that you'd have to work harder to get the gun to move.

Please... point out how snatch grips are useful because I really see no reason for them @ this moment.

PsychoBaller
02-08-2003, 02:38 AM
I don't like'm... I used a friends gun once and he had da snatchies, I wasnt playing front at the time, and didnt really see the need to hold the gun from the back.. using the snatch grip...

I play front now for BlackCell (according to Riotz)... but I still wouldnt carry my gun like that to the 40-50.. heh..

~da baller

dansim
02-08-2003, 07:17 AM
well you wont accedently shoot anyone while running with it, front players use em alot up here so they dont shooot while running, and just slide into the bunker:D i like carrying my marker that way when im not playing, because weight is not an issue for me, i dont have girly arms;) :p

Temo Vryce
02-08-2003, 12:23 PM
I have to agree that I can't see myself running while using a snatch grip but I do think that they are a good idea for off field use to help prevent an accidental discharge. It's not something that everyone is going to like/use.

beefstew
02-08-2003, 04:47 PM
i love snatches!!!!
lol
someone had to say that
anyway i think they are reall nice because when you are running it moves a large hard object from right out in front to more behind below so it would be harder to get a gun hit, which break more than body hits.

02-08-2003, 04:54 PM
I think it is person preference really. I like the snatch grips cuase they keep the gun from swinging when u run and u cant shoot yourself in the foot with the gun.(or the hand *experience*)

PRPB
02-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Can someone post a link to these things. I would like to see what they look like.

Temo Vryce
02-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by PRPB
Can someone post a link to these things. I would like to see what they look like.

see this thread. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64311&highlight=snatch+grip)