PDA

View Full Version : Intercollegic Tourney in the making!

hostage
02-08-2003, 03:24 AM
Hey I'm attending RIT and we have a pb club. We were planning on doing a tourney vs Elmira, but some of my guys came up with expanding this to a huge tourney involing a 5 man teams from each college that would come. We are a part of NCPL or NPCL or what ever it is and I will post there, just curious if anyone has a club that they would like to compete in this tourney. This match would be for no prizes and be cheap. This is to show that pb is and will be a respected Intercollegic sport at some time.
-Doron Israel
IT Major
Rochester Institute of Technology
www.rit.edu/~fapwww/

raehl
02-08-2003, 04:22 AM
It's NCPA. Learn the name of the organization when you say you're a member. ;)

The Spring schedule is getting pretty full. West Point is having their event on March 1, and I think some other NE area shools are trying to pull something else together the end of the month. Nationals is April 12, and everything pretty much shuts down after that.

If you are going to host something, you should start talking ot other schools within driving distance. Give me a heads up on what you're trying to do and I can get an email out to everyone.

Thanks,
Chris

PsychoBaller
02-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Even though I'm on BlackCell.. I also play for the Rutgers Team (we have 3, 5man Tourny Squads).

Dunno what our shedule is just yet... but we usually do 3 big Collegiate things a semester... all we have time for in a semester really.

www.paintball.rutgers.edu Events section has yet to be updated for the 03 season.

~da baller