PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on TV....

ArthurDent
02-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Was out playing today and all the sudden fox is there filming and doing interviews. Anyone getting Sacramento Fox should be about to tune in on 2/8/03 for the 10 o'clock news and see it...for those of you who cant tune in I am recording it and will get it digitized in the next few days, anyone available to host it?

Muzikman
02-08-2003, 10:00 PM
I can host it if needed. Just try to keep it under 50MB.

Link
02-09-2003, 01:46 AM
I just saw the report. It was short but sweet. WAP hosted it. It was well done and the newcaster actually looked and sounded excited playing, though, he didn't. Only one complaint. When did everyone in NorCal get a timmy? :D

Bucky
02-09-2003, 03:03 AM
right after bob long dropped his drawers so everyone in n.cali could kiss his a$$.

ArthurDent
02-09-2003, 04:53 PM
lol they used the timmy because it was the only gun out there with a full auto board so they used it since the cam people wanted more exciting stuff....there were about 4-5 timmys out there few cockers a incredibly sweet e-cocker and 2 warp rts.....there were 2 AO people in it I believe... very briefly because we weren’t wearing jerseys or such so not the image they were going for....

Curly
02-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Timmies in full auto aree not very exciting.. Its only like 13 bps. I can do about 17+ on my timmy in semi. And most of the timmys out at wap are using SOB or WAS boards.