PDA

View Full Version : Roller Trigger !!!

branman444
02-09-2003, 01:01 AM
Hey all. i was just wondering if you all know anything about this roller trigger? My buddy and i just found it and was wondering what is does and really what it is.
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=373&CATID=5
Thanks for the info and if its good id like to know how to get a hold of one if possible.

Aim small miss small!!!

ShatteredFaith
02-09-2003, 01:07 AM
Um, I hate to say it, but have you been living under a rock? :confused: Tom has been pushing this for a bit, but the general public outcry was that it strayed too far from his original design, and people wouldn't buy it. So he made 10 kits, and they got sold rather quickly. Realizing this, Tom made a poll asking how many people would buy one, and a lot of people responded.

This was, I think a combination of ideas between Odyssey paintball products (makers of the HALO) and AGD. The kit fits on all electronic markers and is designed with a high rate of fire in mind. Tom posted a roller trigger video (search) of some guy from Odyssey shooting a fast string with the roller on semi. It's simply amazing.

Ultimator
02-09-2003, 08:23 PM
lol ... http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64019&highlight=Roller+Trigger

branman444
02-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey when i post a question i expect an answer not some stupid remark of how im in the dark or under a rock just because i dont get to take a look at the new posts all the time dont mean i am stupid!!! I didnt realize that i could search (didnt see the button) MY BAD. Thanks for the little bit of info that i did get and not i am going to have my dad make me one.

rikkter
02-10-2003, 11:18 PM
just to clear some of his statments up.
AGD stated that in the video, he WASN'T using the roller trigger. this was oydessys idea in the beginning, and AGD assisted them with help.

basically you move your finger up and down instead of back and forth. i did it on my teamamtes sfl emag and i was surprised how fast i could get doing it.

with making them, i'm sure they're not hard at all and could ghetto rig it up even.