PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian Car bomber.

1stdeadeye
02-09-2003, 11:56 AM
The Palistinian Suicide bomber has been around for a few years, but this one puzzles me. Check out this article:
www.cnn.com/world and click on Palistinians crash car into Israeli outpost.
Why would you need 3 Palistinians to drive one car bomb? Did the 1st bomber say," I am going to paradise via a bomb, anyone want to tag along for the ride?"
It just doesn't make sense.

AllAmericanMag
02-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

That's terrorism for ya.

beefstew
02-09-2003, 12:14 PM
talk about crazy crazy people man. not only do they drive into a building, but they all take the same car?

shartley
02-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Seems pretty logical to me… not only are they Terrorists, but they are Eco-Friendly Terrorists… they CARPOOL! :D

oldsoldier
02-09-2003, 12:40 PM

Did the 1st bomber say," I am going to paradise via a bomb, anyone want to tag along for the ride?"

Thats one of the funniest things I've heard in a while!

LittleKrems
02-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Seems pretty logical to me… not only are they Terrorists, but they are Eco-Friendly Terrorists… they CARPOOL! :D

LMAO SHartley!!

Collegeboy
02-09-2003, 12:53 PM
The reason they do that, is because Israel turns back any car that has only one Palestinian male in it. Being three people in there at one time, limits their chance to get caught.

The above policy has lead to a rapid money maker for enterprising kids. Kids in Palestine are now being paid so that they can ride in the cars of Palestinians going to work so that the driver can actually make it to work.

1stdeadeye
02-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by shartley

ROFLOL!:D

yeahthatsme
02-09-2003, 01:04 PM
from the article it looked like more of a drive by gone bad...

Jack_Dubious
02-09-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
from the article it looked like more of a drive by gone bad...

yeah didnt seem like a car bombing..just that it "crashed and exploded" after trading fire with the Israelis.

JDub

1stdeadeye
02-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Reading the article, it states that the car was full of explosives. What kind of drive by were they doing? Ride up, unload bomb, and then drive off?

Collegeboy's point seems a bit more on target.

Jack_Dubious
02-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Reading the article, it states that the car was full of explosives. What kind of drive by were they doing? Ride up, unload bomb, and then drive off?

Collegeboy's point seems a bit more on target.

ah i see that line now.

Jdub

Mr. T!
02-09-2003, 08:59 PM
Maybe they were trying to save gasoline? Maybe they had to have those extra guys to make sure the wheels don't fall off. ?

LittMag
02-09-2003, 09:15 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/09/mideast/index.html

Military sources told CNN the men might have been planning a more complex attack but were unable to carry it out because of an extensive IDF presence in the area and attacked the outpost near Gush Katif, a block of Jewish settlements in southern Gaza.

Collegeboy
02-09-2003, 10:04 PM
I have a feeling they planned just what they did. The IDF will always stretch the truth. Like the Palestinians will.

joeyjoe367
02-10-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Collegeboy
The IDF will always stretch the truth. Like the Palestinians will.

OMG TRUST NO ONE!!!!11 THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! WATCH THE SKII'S!!!1

on a more serious note.... Here in the US, if a religeon promotes someone to kill themselves, or other people, it's called a Cult.

...are these people getting pulled into an islamic cult (extremists?) or are they just doing this on their own?

RobAGD
02-10-2003, 03:59 AM
Well there are several things you have to under stand about fundamentalist ( be it Islamic, Judaism or Christian ) its all about how someone wack job interprets the written word of the Gods.

We have people here in the states that use the Bible to try and back their ignorant beliefs in racial hate.

You have the same thing with all religions. It just so happens that with Islam if you die taking out a non-believer you are rewarded in heaven or so their Imans tell them.

For anyone that thinks of their own and wants to learn something I suggest reading the Koran, the Bible and Torah.

It all in how it's interpreted and that is based on the agenda of the reader and how he guides his followers.

Hate not the religion, Hate those that use it to foster hate and discord.

-Robert