PDA

View Full Version : New Emag

Vietnow
02-09-2003, 07:01 PM
This weekend after having many problems with my RAT Impulse I traded it to a local guy for a Mirco Emag. The mag has 2880 shots on it and came with a matching freak and flatline. It is loads better than my impulse ever was in every respect. The Emag is so light and easy to play tight with its unreal. The tigger has to be the best I have ever used (Shot every high-end electro before trading), snap shooting is quick and its eazy to shoot long strings. The only problem I have had is chopping with my cut down EVO 2 but a LvL 10 should fix that. The guns milling and anno is amazing and looks very stylish yet compact. As for shot to shot I got 280-281-280-284 on the crono, with my impulse (AI bolt, pin, RAT SS hammer, Jackhammer 2 LPR and such) if I could ever get it under 300 in the cold it was all over the place. Due to the time it took to set the trade up I only got in a good two games. The first one with the lower weight and smaller size it was eazy to slide into the snake and not worry about getting anything muddy (It had rained for 2 days). After snap shooting (hit every crack/mask I aimed at)and opening up the tape I tryed bunkering with it but got lit up becuase I came over the top to far. (its just so short I had to relearn it :D ) The next game people were low on paint so I tryed to hit there 25 and got one before some one crossed up on me. ALl in all the gun works beter than anything I have ever used and im couting the days till the 5man open this weekedn to really break it in!

FalconGuy016
02-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Glad to hear it :)
Welcome to AO

Kevmaster
02-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Chalk up another for the 'Mag

AcemanPB
02-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Glad you like it, I'm still deciding between an E-mag, LCD, or GZ..

I've had chance to shoot both the GZ and LCD but no near me has an E-mag to test drive.

EsPo
02-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
Chalk up another for the 'Mag
the emag that is....

the mag that most people cant afford

<--- just jealous :(:(:(

AGD
02-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Welcome to AO!

AGD

digitard
02-10-2003, 09:27 AM
My Emag software (1.37 i believe) seems to hold the max shots correctly .... I'll keep an eye on it now though and actually see if its counting each one.

Sincerely,
Dave K