PDA

View Full Version : how is www.paintballgateway.com?

DA SKUNK
02-09-2003, 07:19 PM
im about to make an order on paintball gateway, but ive never ordered from them so i was wondering if they were any good etc...

has anyone ordered from them? how are they?

thanks

RoadDawg
02-09-2003, 07:22 PM
I seen there booth at the NPPL @ huntington beach. So by that I guess they must be somewhat good.

pbzmag
02-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Paintballgateway is the online store for Check It Products. I don't know how the online store is since there is a Check It store near me.

pbzmag

FalconGuy016
02-09-2003, 09:48 PM
http://www.paintballgateway.com/agdclaspowle.html wow thats a nice price, unfortunatly out of stock

DA SKUNK
02-11-2003, 05:38 PM
BAH

why is it that i ordered something sunday night, and i havent gotten any email from them (no comformation or anything) and they ahvent responded to any of my emails

futher more their phone is always ****ing busy

what the hell is this?!

Mossman
02-11-2003, 08:23 PM
First of all, you have to give them at least a day to process the order. Obviously when they get in on monday they have to worry about all of the orders for the weekend, and they probably do it in order they got em in.
You have to give them til today (tuesday), to expect for them to even look at your order.

I don't know what to say about the phone being busy, however...

Just keep calling, if not expect your package in how ever long the shipping you paid for would take +2 or 3 days.