PDA

View Full Version : Automag Prob. paint gets stuck half way in powerfeed

Annihilator44
02-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Ok,

Heres my problem...when im shooting after about 10-15 shots a ball gets stuck half way in the power feed so then when i shoot it, it shoots the bottom half of the paintball and theres a huge mess...i use a boomstick and i have tried many kinds of paint...i know there not to big (ive used Big Ball, Marbs, Premium, and more) If anyone COULD PLEASE PLEASE help me i would be very very thankful

ChucktheMAGician
02-09-2003, 11:58 PM
I had that happening one time and there was a little piece of wood in my powerfeed slowing things up. Pull the plug out and check around for something funny in there if you haven't already. If it's clean then it sounds like you may have one of the older Powerfeed plugs. I never had one but I'm pretty sure this is why they changed them. http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=234&CATID=6 There's a link if you need a new one. Oh and let me suggest level 10, I know that your chopping is do to something else but it's still a neat thing to have:) :D

Peach
02-10-2003, 01:52 AM
the plut may be partialy blocking the breach... If you dont have a allent wrinch to fit the 2 screws on the bowerfeed plug, put an oring around it so it doesn't get pushed in so far untill you can find the right size of allen wrench.

Annihilator44
02-10-2003, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but first off i do have the new powerfeed plug (i got this gun about a month ago) so thats not the problem...anyways peach..i couldnt really understand what u meant if u could refrase wut u said ( w/o so many spelling errors =P I would be very thankfull

sniper1rfa
02-10-2003, 04:56 PM
does it happen when firing slowly?

check your detents, BTW

ChucktheMAGician
02-10-2003, 05:01 PM
He's referring to the 2 little holes in the handle of the plug. There are 2 little hex headed set screws down in there that adjust how far the plug actually goes down into the hole.

Annihilator44
02-10-2003, 05:35 PM
I see what u mean, but the plug is not blocking it...hrmmm....do you think it could have anything to do with the barrel slipping so that the hole isnt big enough for the pball to fit in?

Peach
02-10-2003, 06:43 PM
haha.. sorry I was almost asleep when I wrote that... Make sure the barrel is alligned right. There are 2 different ways it can go, make sure the hole in the barrel is ligned up exactly to the on where the PB goes through.

Annihilator44
02-10-2003, 08:51 PM
lol...I know its aligned right...what im asking is if when i shoot over time is it possible for my barrel to move a little so then the ball gets stuck....

Smokee_2_7
02-10-2003, 10:00 PM
I suppose that could be possible. Check and see how snug your barrel is in the breech. if it turns very easy, try replacing the o-rings to get a tighter fit. Additionally, you can adjust you barrel detent with a small allen key to make it have more spring tension. this will result in a little tighter 'grab' on the barrel when its locked into place.

Carl