PDA

View Full Version : Emag + Halo & Warp = Wall of Death

digitard
02-10-2003, 09:31 AM
Hehe,
So I went to a local speedball field (it was setup for desert cup practice) and played on Sunday. Grabbed a case of cheap paint (I HATE being broke but I had to play so I went cheap) and got on the field.

My setup consisted of an Emag w/ newest software, Warp, Halo B, HPA and I was using my SP Teardrop barrel.

Anyhow, got out there and about 10 seconds into my first game I'm clipped in the mask ... bummer...

2nd game I decide, this isn't gonna happen again ... so I go out there, and peek out ... see a guy trying to pin one of our guys in the snake so I decide ... I bet 20 shots in 2 seconds should do it ... so I layer his area in paint ... oh looky, a dead man .. go figure.

Well this consisted throughout the day with the "wall of paint" theory just for fun (since my paint wasn't too accurate) ...

In any case ... Emag + Warp + Halo B = Wall of paint that no mortal man can escape!

But I did learn something ... I'm a homing beacon for off the break shots ..lol... oh and one of our members "El Gallo Negro" busted me in the arm from the 50 ... ouch... but good shot with his ReTro!

Sincerely,
Dave K

dropkick1
02-10-2003, 09:49 AM
congrats man, sounds like u had fun. i did the same thign last weekend to misfit on here but that was only the first game before everyone showed up, hehe.

ken