PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag???

ClassMag
02-10-2003, 01:34 PM
I'm considering buying an E-Mag, but would like to know some things about them. how do they chop paint? i'v heard a few people say the electronics fail on the quit often is this true? other then weight what is bad about them?

warpfeedmod
02-10-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by ClassMag
I'm considering buying an E-Mag, but would like to know some things about them. how do they chop paint? i'v heard a few people say the electronics fail on the quit often is this true? other then weight what is bad about them?

first welcome to AO!

As far as the chopping paint, purchase a level 10 bolt and you won't have any problems. The new x-mag has an ACE (anti-chop eye) system similar to intimidators, impulses, and the like. I've never heard of an issue with the electronics failing on the markers. I personally don't see anything bad about them. If anything they're one of the best markers out there as if god forbid something happens with the electronics or you forget to charge your battery you can switch to manual mode and it'll work just like any other mag.

athomas
02-11-2003, 11:51 AM
You almost never hear about the electronics failing unless someone actually tries to do their own modifications which fail. The emag electronics are very robust and stable.

The emag with the level 10 is probably the most gentle marker on paint in the world. It is very difficult to make a level 10 emag chop paint.

The original emags can be heavy. The new Xtreme emags are lighter than most of the lightest guns on the market.

The emag trigger is amazing.
The level 10 bolt is amazing.
The fact that you can operate in electro or manual is amazing.
The fact that you can use the same gun for years with no repairs other than general lubrication maintenance is amazing.
The tech support is amazing.

Did I mention that the emag was an amazing marker.:D

ClassMag
02-11-2003, 01:11 PM
thanks for the help...just wanting some opinions to help me decide since no one around here owns one...also ive heard of the extreem e-mag but can't find it?..anyone know of the website?

digitard
02-11-2003, 01:32 PM
The Extreme Emag is the XMAG ... there's a multiple month wait on those .. they run about 1400 bucks

Sincerely,
Dave K