PDA

View Full Version : What is a good reg?

ryannyqst
02-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Hey guys this is my first post. I was woundering what is a good regulatore for a classic mag? I am not the richest man in the world so i am looking for an affordable one too. Anything you guys could tell me would be great. thanks to everyone who answers my question.

EsPo
02-10-2003, 06:36 PM
dont buy a reg. the valve on the automag already has a reg built into it! cool huh? if you bought another reg, that would be triple regging (n2 tank, valve, and inline reg), which would lead to starvation of air to the valve.
'
Welcome to AO!!

Nobody077
02-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Ya Whut Espo said:) Your AutoMag doesnt need a inline Reg, your A.I.R valve(A-dvanced,I-ntegrated,R-egulator)is one. If your running Co2 a inline regulator that blocks liquid will help, but for the same price you could get a preset nitro tank. If you are allready runing nitro then your tank is regulated. Adding extra reg's will only restrict air flow and possably cause shoot down when fireing fast.

ghideon
02-10-2003, 10:43 PM
As said before, you shouldn't have to run a reg on a Mag. Unless of course you running CO2. In that case I'd recommend a Palmer Stabilizer. They come in a bunch of different shapes and sizes.

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com