PDA

View Full Version : Web Dog Radio now hosting "Tip Clips" Videos, to be updated Weekly!

Tyger
02-11-2003, 03:22 AM
For Immediate Release
Feb 11, 2003

Web Dog Radio is proud to announce that we've added a VISUAL aspect to paintball media!

Web Dog Radio pictures (What's a radio picture? It's NOT a picture of a radio!) is proud to debut "Tip Clips"! This will become a weekly feature of 1-2 minutes that will highlight tactics, techniques, technical and other tips for all paintball players.

Our debut video is about goggle safety, demonstrating why you need to use paintball specific goggles when you play paintball. Future videos will include everything from snap shooting to crawling to barrel to paint matches.

So where can you see these videos? http://www.webdogradio.us/video/ has all the links. And if you can't get enough paintball, check out our "Old School" archive of vintage paintball footage!

Tune in weekly, and see it here first. Read about it somewhere else, live it on Web Dog!

http://www.webdogradio.us

-Tyger

Load SM5
02-11-2003, 08:34 AM
Fabulous, thanks for the heads up. I've been watching those vintage videos all morning. Great stuff.

alkafluence
02-11-2003, 02:40 PM
I personally like the Roadtrip video of "I-90" because I've played at most of those fields at one time or another.

I saw footage from Dave's, CPX, Sam's and what looked like Fox River Games (at least it looked like it).

What fields did I miss or incorrectly identify out of the 8?

And the '95 indoor tourney-

Ahh the days of "Vents" and is it just me or were there WAY too many bunkers on that field ;)

RetroEclipseMan
02-11-2003, 05:26 PM
I just got done watching the '95 Indoor Championships and that was pretty interesting. Gotta love the crowd helping out the teams and only goggles being worn by some of the guys. The one thing I thought was interesting is that Coke sponsored one of the teams and one would think that if paintbally had gotton enough attention to have a team sponsored by a major corporation then that even more corporations would be doing the same thing almost 8 years later. Kinda wierd I thought.

Tyger
02-11-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by alkafluence
I saw footage from Dave's, CPX, Sam's and what looked like Fox River Games (at least it looked like it).

What fields did I miss or incorrectly identify out of the 8?

No, you got it right. Dave's indoor, outdoor, Sams, FRG, CPX, CCP, A hyperball court in Kenosha, and Blitz.

Good eyes!

-Tyger

Tyger
02-11-2003, 07:53 PM
Thought I'd put this in a diffrent post.

Yeah, a lot of space they had there, but when you played it it was a LOT of fun. Enough room to move around. Later years saw the bunker count get smaller, but in '95 it was heavy. LOTS of movement.

And I miss my vents!

I'm still looking for a member of Appalachian Assault too. Anyone know where they are?

-Tyger