PDA

View Full Version : new mask, or warp feed

autopimp187
02-11-2003, 03:13 PM
just wanted to know, should i get the dye invision, or warp feed?
my mask works, and i can see, but it is deffinetly time to retire it, i have had it for four years.
but i would also like to get the warp feed, because this last saturday when i was paintballing, i had three hopper hits out of the five games i was playing.

Mr.Minus
02-11-2003, 05:00 PM
i say dont get an invision, get a vforce morph these goggles rock, and they are not as overpriced....

id rather be able to see than anything else

shartley
02-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by autopimp187
just wanted to know, should i get the dye invision, or warp feed?
my mask works, and i can see, but it is deffinetly time to retire it, i have had it for four years.
but i would also like to get the warp feed, because this last saturday when i was paintballing, i had three hopper hits out of the five games i was playing.
I would like to point out that chances are, you would have still gotten hit if you had a warp feed…. it would have just hit your goggles instead. ;)

You have to learn to play tighter when using a warp, but keep in mind that all the hits that would have hit your hopper in the past, now hit YOU.

LittMag
02-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Get the warp, spend 30 bucks on a cheap JT Spectra system. The warp is hit or miss with people, so if for some reason you don't like the warp, you can sell it and your spectra and get a mask.

FooTemps
02-11-2003, 09:22 PM
um.... safety first?

-=Squid=-
02-11-2003, 10:43 PM
I say go with the invision...were sponsored with full line of dye apparel, DAMN those masks are nice! So comfortable, tight fit...plus you can see just about anything, VERY quality masks.

tobz
02-12-2003, 11:01 AM
My warp works perfectly, it's smoke red, and I'll ship it to ya for $75. Interested? That includes HOSE and mounting plate. Thanks.
tobz
I have great feedback, check it out! v

silenttype
02-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Buy a new lens,then get that warp as fast as you can.
The dye masks are small and uncomfortable on a big head like mine,if you have a small head then it might B for U.
The warp is nice.:D

Kevmag
02-12-2003, 01:35 PM
I might have a Warp to sell PM me at the end of the day.

autopimp187
02-13-2003, 04:38 PM
am intersested in buying warp, email me at sfstang8702@excite.com
my gun is red, so red works nice