PDA

View Full Version : Try the roller trigger without a gun!

Skoad
02-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Want to try AGD's roller trigger? Don't have a gun? No problem!

Just download Half-Life's Digital Paintball mod and drop down the console and type in these commands:

bind mwheelup +attack
bind mwheeldown +attack
bind mouse3 +attack

Now your wheel on your mouse will fire the gun! You can get some major bps with excal or bushy :)

bornl33t
02-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Skoad
Want to try AGD's roller trigger? Don't have a gun? No problem!

Just download Half-Life's Digital Paintball mod and drop down the console and type in these commands:

bind mwheelup +attack
bind mwheeldown +attack
bind mouse3 +attack

Now your wheel on your mouse will fire the gun! You can get some major bps with excal or bushy :)

eh old news, how do you think ppl fire the USP in Cs at unreal speads?

FalconGuy016
02-11-2003, 05:36 PM
lol I thought I was smart figuring that out myself
you could just go to controls in the menu though

BobTheCow
02-11-2003, 06:18 PM
LOL that's hilarious!!! damn my 56k...
haha jeff we gotta get back into CS, i wanna check out that mod.

FalconGuy016
02-11-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63
LOL that's hilarious!!! damn my 56k...
haha jeff we gotta get back into CS, i wanna check out that mod.

how n00b do you get 1!! :)

FistS
02-11-2003, 06:44 PM
Where do i get this mod from?
Thanks.

bornl33t
02-11-2003, 06:45 PM
wanna see my mod for fast switching the awp?

when you shoot it auto switches to the knife and back the the awp and scopes thus cutting out the whole reload cycle.
Course I don't like the awp so i never use it, but it's fun to use when a n00b gets on and thinks he is the coolest cause he can sit and awp ppl

AL3X OAKL3Y
02-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Heat
wanna see my mod for fast switching the awp?

when you shoot it auto switches to the knife and back the the awp and scopes thus cutting out the whole reload cycle.
Course I don't like the awp so i never use it, but it's fun to use when a n00b gets on and thinks he is the coolest cause he can sit and awp ppl

man i agree, i hate awps wiht a pasion.... usually try to knife them or something.... and on the USB subject... i can unload a full clip in just under 1.5 seconds.. just got a good mouse and thats on a slow day

Skoad
02-11-2003, 07:30 PM
http://www.digitalpaintball.net/

that is where you get the mod. its pretty neat. I think they are adding an emag and impulse sometime.

thevilduk
02-11-2003, 08:02 PM
i tried it allready, it does not work that well.
you can't use cockers with it or pumps, your better off with just the regualr mouse button

joeyjoe367
02-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Umm.. I believe there's a ROF Cap on the USP. I out-click my mouse all the time.

It irritates me that so many people are anti-AWP. The main reason I use it whenever I get the chance, is because I need the practice. If any of you are in CS leagues such as CAL, you'll know that all of the good teams are REALLY good with an AWP. The only way to survive is to also use them, or in combination with shorter-range weapons.

Kinda funny.. I actually used that trick when I played Digital Paintball....for like a week :p You can put out decent amounts of paint with it.