PDA

View Full Version : looking for an update on when the sluggo backorders will be filled...

RamboPreacher
02-12-2003, 09:01 AM
I went to the website to email, and found this:
Due to the major software conversion Airgun Designs is implementing, there is a tremendous backlog of unanswered messages and we are not able to take any more messages until further notice.
so I decided to post the question. Originally, I ordered a couple sluggos and recieved them within days (these are at a 'smith/machineist, one is payment for milling the otherone that will be my unique, custom one). A while later, I ordered another (I promised a 'smith a sluggo in return for some customization work on a SC sniper that I sent him), and it has been quite some time since then.

cphilip
02-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Answer is within this thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67814)

RamboPreacher
02-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Don't know if that thread really answered/addressed my question.

Based on that thread and it's comments...does that mean that my UNFINISHED sluggo body (that I ordered when there was stock and was supposed to ship, but was apparently missallocated) won't even be made until after the ULE bodies are made and completed (that weren't mentioned on the AO that I know of, until well after I had placed my sluggo body order)?!?!?!?!

what the heck?

sorry to rant, but I don't understand the priorities. I don't see it as a similar situation as the roller triggers, since when I tried to order a roller trigger (about an hour after reading the thread that introduced them), the online order form wouldn't let me becuase they were out of stock. I will order one when they are available again (hopefully I can get in on the next batch before they are all taken - hehehee)

please don't get me wrong, I have no complaints about the customer service. When I ordered my last sluggo, I had also ordered my xvalve upgrade. I was shipped my xvalve seperately (which isn't normally done) and I very much appreciate that extra effort.

LaW
02-12-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
Don't know if that thread really answered/addressed my question.

Based on that thread and it's comments...does that mean that my UNFINISHED sluggo body (that I ordered when there was stock and was supposed to ship, but was apparently missallocated) won't even be made until after the ULE bodies are made and completed (that weren't mentioned on the AO that I know of, until well after I had placed my sluggo body order)?!?!?!?!

what the heck?

sorry to rant, but I don't understand the priorities. I don't see it as a similar situation as the roller triggers, since when I tried to order a roller trigger (about an hour after reading the thread that introduced them), the online order form wouldn't let me becuase they were out of stock. I will order one when they are available again (hopefully I can get in on the next batch before they are all taken - hehehee)

please don't get me wrong, I have no complaints about the customer service. When I ordered my last sluggo, I had also ordered my xvalve upgrade. I was shipped my xvalve seperately (which isn't normally done) and I very much appreciate that extra effort.

pick up the telephone and call :)

cphilip
02-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Actually Tom does talk about Raw Sluggos being on the way in that thread somewhere. You have to hunt for it in one of his replys. Its does not indeed give much detail but...

...Slug bodies are coming right after the ULE's.

RamboPreacher
02-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LaW

pick up the telephone and call :) Sure, can I use your calling card? :D (just kidding. really though, can't call from work, though I can email and web-post)