PDA

View Full Version : Emagnum Board

rpm07
02-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Where can you get a EMAGNUM board

darklord
02-12-2003, 05:34 PM
I think the generic name for the E-Magnum is the MORLOCK board, you might want to search for that. It's a universal board I believe, but not too many people can install them (AGD can sue if ppl are hurt with full auto)

mxracer33x
02-12-2003, 05:45 PM
PM Tunaman here on AO. That would be your best bet.

Or you can visit http://www.exarin.com (www.exarin.com) and check out there info. They manufacture the morlock board. But Tunaman Would be the best bet unless your very electronics savvy.

Tunaman
02-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Tunaman sells um but doesnt put them in...you are on your own with these...installer beware of the possible consequences.;)

FalconGuy016
02-12-2003, 06:32 PM
How hard is it to install? Does it negatively effect the performance of the gun (delayed shooting or something to that effect)?

EsPo
02-12-2003, 06:37 PM
the guy who was known for selling them.. may have invented.. im not sure (modified paintball dude) stop selling them.. and screwed over a bunch of people for money.. or thats what i got out of it.

Conqueror
02-12-2003, 10:46 PM
*cough* http://www.geocities.com/paintballplayer700/index.html

[/shameless plug]

CQ

Butterfingers
02-12-2003, 11:49 PM
Its actually not too complex but it is time consuming, But I think you have to special order them so you can get it to work with the HES. I did a few myself before MPP kinda imploded on itself.

You just have to figure out which wire goes to which part of the e-mag. And you MUST be good with the soldering iron. It is kind of a tedious install. If I were to market these boards I would have a special plug and play harness made up but that costs money...

Ironmag
02-13-2003, 04:33 AM
What is it exactly that you solder on these boards? Or is it just the wire harness that's the pain? I'm looking into getting a replacement Emagnum/Morlock board and would like to know before I buy one or just decide to go back to a stock board. Either way, I'm stuck with getting a new board, the current one is fried and didn't come with the stock board when I bought it. Oh the perils of buying a used gun.

Butterfingers
02-13-2003, 01:11 PM
You basicly have to cut every wire leading to the stocker and solder them onto diffrent locations on the emagnum/morlock harness. It aint easy.

The thing is that once the harness is all set up you can remove the morlock board at will. The hard part is de-soldering the e-mag board and initally setting up the harness.

I would tell you which wires go to which but I dont have documentation anymore.

hardr0ck68
02-13-2003, 02:58 PM
can a morlock board be used in a hyperframe to fix the bolt chewing problem? and willthey support a break beam eye? i would love to have one put in my hyperjunk so i could once and for all fix the problem of bolt chopping. you would think that if centerflags was gonna cap the board at 13bps they would at least leave enough dwell for it not to destroy markers its put on... but yeah do you know anyone who would install the board into a hyperframe for me and set up an eye? i was thinkin the eye could be mounted in one of doc's mag to cocker barrel converters. but yeah who could do this?? any sujestions? thanks

Rocco

BajaBoy
02-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by hardr0ck68
can a morlock board be used in a hyperframe to fix the bolt chewing problem? and willthey support a break beam eye? i would love to have one put in my hyperjunk so i could once and for all fix the problem of bolt chopping. you would think that if centerflags was gonna cap the board at 13bps they would at least leave enough dwell for it not to destroy markers its put on... but yeah do you know anyone who would install the board into a hyperframe for me and set up an eye? i was thinkin the eye could be mounted in one of doc's mag to cocker barrel converters. but yeah who could do this?? any sujestions? thanks

Rocco

there fit the emag frame... and an SS mag body cant take an eye

hardr0ck68
02-13-2003, 03:40 PM
i wanna run the eye in the barrel adapter and just leave the adapter mounted in the body, as for fitting only the e-mag grip i believe morlock boards are super small so they will fit most anywhere, if i remember the dimensions right i bet one could be mounted right in the body rail with some milling. i just want to know who works with these if its my best choice for replacing the hyperjunks board, and if it will run the hyperjunk without any issues
Rocco

hitech
02-13-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by hardr0ck68
I just want to know who works with these if its my best choice for replacing the hyperjunks board, and if it will run the hyperjunk without any issues.

Try this:

*cough* http://www.geocities.com/paintballplayer700/index.html

[/shameless plug]

CQ

Remington
02-13-2003, 04:00 PM
hardrock68 - Talk to hostage, he knows everything there is to know about the hyperframe and he can fix it so it doesn't chew up your mag.

Ironmag
02-13-2003, 05:39 PM
Well at least I can just get a replacement board since I already have the harness set up. Still kinda sux that I have to get a new one. At least it's at a more affordable price than the stock E-Mag board. A plug and play board for me.

Little Matt
02-13-2003, 08:12 PM
So can you use all the current wiring and just sodder it on the the board? Or do you have to replace all that. Also are these tourney legal? Sice everything is programed through the trigger, couldn't that be illgal in tournaments? Also what is the highest BPS settings on the board?

Thanks,

Butterfingers
02-13-2003, 10:06 PM
The highest BPS is unlimited. Well not really the higest is 1000 cps. It is tourney legal becuse it has a tourney locking dip switches which defaults it to semi only.

Ironmag, the e-mag board is definately not plug and play. You have to solder both solnoid leads, positive, and ground terminals to the stock board.

Ironmag
02-13-2003, 10:22 PM
What I meant that I already have an emagnum board on my E-Mag, but it's fried. If I get a new one, I can just swap it out because I already have the harness on it. Correct me if I'm wrong that there is extra soldering aside from the harness.