PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually selling a completed Slug Body Kit?

Kajo
02-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Was just wondering if any companies have actually completed a slug body kit as I am in the market to build a mag.

Just looking for something basic, doesn't have to look real showy.

I'm a bit torn as well, I really want to run warpfeed left but these new slug bodies only have the centerfeed option, what does everyone think about that?

Do cocker barrels and a lighter body outweigh the need of a nicely setup warp feed on a heavier body that takes mag barrels?

Kajo out-

Schnitzel
02-12-2003, 08:55 PM
AGD is making their own warp ULE body...no real word about it, only that its been mentioned.

Kajo
02-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I heard about that but unfortunately I don't think they even have an ETA set on it.

Kajo out-

LaW
02-13-2003, 12:21 AM
they have warp left ule bodies coming in this week and going out to anno soon. I am calling tomorrow to order one so i can get it raw... that is if i keep my warp....

Tunaman
02-13-2003, 06:18 AM
You cant order them yet...tried already...:(

LaW
02-13-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Tunaman
You cant order them yet...tried already...:(

tom told me to call now if i want a raw unanno'd one :)

Kajo
02-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by LaW
they have warp left ule bodies coming in this week and going out to anno soon. I am calling tomorrow to order one so i can get it raw... that is if i keep my warp....

So when does this mean that we will see them? I haven't even seen any pictures or anything of the ULE warp bodies, what colors are they gonna be, what price, etc etc

Thanks
Kajo out-

nicad
02-14-2003, 02:51 AM
milled "ripper" style sluggos coming in the near future.. yes, one of these days!