PDA

View Full Version : i cant figure out which is the best to put on my gun?

stephenp727
02-12-2003, 09:33 PM
i am in the process of upgrading my paintball gun. it is a 68 automag classic and i would like to know which is better to get for my gun. either an x valve and an intelliframe, or a centerflag hyperframe as they are about the same price i am a little confused please help.:confused:

darklord
02-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Get the X-valve and intelliframe, you won't regret it. Not only will you be getting a sleek double trigger and more firepower (the reactivity of the x-valve) but you will have an anti-chop system as well (level 10) that you would not have if you got the hyperframe.

ChucktheMAGician
02-12-2003, 09:39 PM
I vote for the x valve. It's the most expensive but it does come w/ level 10. If you were running Co2 tho, I would say get the intelli, mostly because I've never used the Centerflag and I really like my intelli.:)

FalconGuy016
02-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Welcome to AO :)
Get the intelliframe first I would say, then the xvalve (BUT ONLY IF YOU RUN ON AIR!) If you dont have air, then buy an intelliframe, air, then xvalve :). The centerflag frame voids the warrenty on your gun.

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 10:15 PM
X-Valve/iFrame. AGD products won't void the warranty, will work without a problem, and would be just a nice as the electro frame.

Later ~ Dave

Riot[Z-Grip]
02-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Is your 68 Classic a 'Classic Powerfeed' or a 'Classic Standard Feed'? If you don't have one, a powerfeed body would be my first upgrade. That way when you do get around to an x-valve and intelliframe, you won't skip as many shots. While with the x-valve/lvl. 10 you won't chop the balls that mis-feed due to the standard feed, I'm sure you'd have much more fun playing if you could actually shoot nearly every ball you could =). Just my $.02.

-Riot

Psycho Chicken
02-13-2003, 09:00 PM
I agree with darklord get the xvalve and inteli..I had a hyperframe, at first it was wicked cool, but after a while i stared to have loads of problems with it.