PDA

View Full Version : Have a question about non screw in tank/reg setup(plz ansr)

tye92
02-12-2003, 10:18 PM
I just got a adjustable hyperflow reg. for my tank and it doesn't have a on/off for the air supply to the gun. I'm not experienced on non-screw in air tank regs and was wondering where i could get a on/off to shut off the air to my gun so tank can be removed. Please help me out i'm sure there is a way but like i said i've always had screw-ins.
Thanks,
Tye

Jonesie
02-13-2003, 10:39 AM
According to CenterFlag's Reg Comparison Chart (http://www.centerflagproducts.com/products/regulators/regulators.shtml) , the adjustable regs have on/off control. Do you have the manual for the reg? That page also says that the reg features a "Unique On/Off button".

Hope This Helps ~ Dave

Krazy Ivan
02-13-2003, 12:25 PM
There on/off is prolly setting the pressure all the way out so that there is no output pressure. Or all the way in.. I'm not so sure... But that's most likely what it is, and you'll just have to re-adjust the pressure every time. Or just put it on the gun with a slide-check or something for a on/off type of thing.

tye92
02-13-2003, 08:03 PM
Yea i think i'll have to get a slide check or something. I saw air america has one and i probably can't go wrong with something of theirs, so thats what i'll probably have to do. My reg. is a model 200 adjustable but without the on/off feature.
Thanks guys,
Tye