PDA

View Full Version : an other xmag question, yes i know

big E kingpin
02-12-2003, 10:20 PM
anyways im off to basic training in about a month, and while in school, im hoping to have money to purchase an xmag. my question is, can i order an xmag custom annoed, with both warp/center mods, with a custom annoed x valve, along with the warp bracket?

one other thing i want to do, is custom mill a battery pack when i get my dream gun. could i do it and send it in at the same time to get it annoed, so it matches exactly? any replies from AGD would be greatly appreiciated.
thanks
ed

big E kingpin
02-13-2003, 07:20 PM
anybody?

big E kingpin
02-14-2003, 12:36 AM
Tom?

PsychoBaller
02-14-2003, 12:51 AM
but anyway..... AGD won't ano the Xvalves or mill the battery packs, nor custom Anod the gun from what I know... just the fade ano, or one color ano they come in now

~da baller

BlackVCG
02-14-2003, 12:56 AM
AGD really doesn't do custom stuff. You can order a raw X-Mag and get it done yourself. As for the X-Valve and Warp Bracket, those you need to strip yourself and get anodized.

battlegroup
02-14-2003, 09:35 AM
Actually, I ordered a Silver X-mag and Later I called AGD and asked if I could get the Valve anodized silver instead of the standard black. I was told I would have to wait a little while until they started anodizing the X-valves in other colors,but they would do it for me. If it is going to be a while before you order they will probably be anodizing the x-valves for the X-mags by then. I'm not sure if they will mix colors of valves and guns but I don't see why not!

luke
02-14-2003, 09:44 AM
anyways im off to basic training in about a month, With all that's going on, I would think that this would be the last thing on your mind.
Do you think you'll have time to use it? ;)

devildog
02-14-2003, 11:56 AM
what service are you going into? also, dont think youll actually save money at school, youll be broke in a couple of months, spend the money you get for boot camp, if its the marines (hoorah) youll have somewhere around 1500 when you get out, that should do you well, at school, your gonna spend it on taxis, drinking, partying, and most of all, food. trust me............

big E kingpin
02-17-2003, 09:04 AM
i joined the navy, im in the advanced electronics and computer feid, so im going to be in school for damned 2 years before i make it to fleet. this is why im not worried about what is going on. and as far as using it goes, ill find time. i always find time.

devildog
02-17-2003, 03:16 PM
youre not going to school for 2 years, nuke school is the longest school you have, and thats ALMOST 2 years, second longest is AT school (im in the marine version of that), and thats close to 1.25 years or so, just to enlighten you.....