PDA

View Full Version : AO jerseys

pbzmag
02-13-2003, 02:52 AM
I have a couple of questions about the AO jerseys.

1. how much are they
2. is the AGD logo standard on the left shoulder
3. any else that I need to know

thanks,

pbzmag

IcantBelieveit
02-13-2003, 07:09 AM
you can get any logo or not logo on the left shoulder if you want.

And you can setup your cinfiguration of word on the sleeves and back.

With the AGD Discount Codes they are around $55+shipping I am not sure but i think a custom logo may cost extra

Load SM5
02-13-2003, 08:33 AM
Custom artwork is not extra, you just have to supply the artwork.

JAM
02-13-2003, 11:40 AM
I just ordered one a few days ago,

they are $60 plus shipping,
you can put any logo anywhere you want- no extra charge,
delivery time is 1 to 3 weeks. I think that's it.

-j

pbzmag
02-13-2003, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I pretty much decided what I want on it except for where the best place for the American Flag. I was thinking of the left upper chest or on the right arm. What do you guys think? LMK

pbzmag

JAM
02-13-2003, 02:57 PM
My vote's left upper chest.
for what it's worth.

Originally posted by pbzmag
Thanks for the info guys. I pretty much decided what I want on it except for where the best place for the American Flag. I was thinking of the left upper chest or on the right arm. What do you guys think? LMK

pbzmag

logamus
02-13-2003, 04:16 PM
how about the right sleeve?

Vendetta
02-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Do the jearseys have to be those colors, or is that changeable. I'd love to have a tiger stripe one.

shartley
02-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta
Do the jearseys have to be those colors, or is that changeable. I'd love to have a tiger stripe one.
Yes, the “AO” Jerseys have to be those colors…. The design(s) and colors were GREATLY discussed and voted on here on AO. The AO Jerseys come in only 2 styles and the colors shown (at this time).

I am however, sure that if you contact the company that makes them, they would be able to get you anything you want. It just will not be an Official AO Jersey.

Vendetta
02-13-2003, 04:47 PM
If everything else is the same, can't it be a "Sort of Official but Not Quite Official AO Jersey":D

pbzmag
02-13-2003, 06:52 PM
Well guys, I just ordered mines. I should expect it in a guesstimated time of 2 weeks max. Now I'm just waiting to win a Proteus mask w/fan. It's currently at $46. After looking at online stores, it's a great deal.

pbzmag

SIGSays
02-13-2003, 08:42 PM
i ordered one.. i get it tommorrow or so... yeah you pic whatever... $65.. with code $60... shipping is $8-$10

you tell them what you want... literally if you say i want a pink flamingo near my nutz... for heavens sake they'll give you a pink flamingo on your nutz... they'll prolly ask which one... lol