PDA

View Full Version : I come with my hat in hand...

Duke Henry
02-13-2003, 05:37 PM
For any of you that haven't checked out the site I have been working on (off and on) for months now, I am here to ask if anyone with specific computer talents would be interested in helping me with my web site.

As the page shows (link in sig), I am in need of people

1. Willing to write reviews (from fields to paint to equipment)

2. Knowledgable in various computer arts such as
2.1 Graphics (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
2.2 Programming Language of PHP
2.3 RDBMS MySQL

All I can really offer is a free POP3 email address (also accessible through the web) with no ads. That's it. I am doing this just for the love of the game, not for any financial reasons.

If interested, drop me a line through my email contact address.

cheetah256
02-13-2003, 09:20 PM
heh..i've been registered on your forums for a long time :D. sure, i'd write some reviews and stuff of guns.

Fatjon
02-13-2003, 09:40 PM
Ive always wanted to try and works on web sites but i dont really know that much

Duke Henry
02-13-2003, 09:45 PM
Yeah Patrick, I sent you a PM on another forum. You can re-register on the forums as they are now up indefinately. No more will they be down (at least, that's the plan)... :-)

Fatjon, what are your interests in web sites? Do you have a specific aspect that you like?

lillfroboy
02-13-2003, 09:50 PM
whats up
im good at graphics design, fluent with photoshop,3d pro, paintshop pro, coreldraw, adobe pagemaker,and a couple other graphics programs, hit me up on aim lillfroboy2
thats 2 ls'

Duke Henry
02-13-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by lillfroboy
whats up
im good at graphics design, fluent with photoshop,3d pro, paintshop pro, coreldraw, adobe pagemaker,and a couple other graphics programs, hit me up on aim lillfroboy2
thats 2 ls'

I will see what I can do, I don't have AIM - but I can do my best to get it installed so that I can get in contact with you.

Thanks again

Duke Henry
02-14-2003, 01:27 PM
Darn work is busy again today, may not be able to contact anyone until the weekend or next week.

However, last night I did update the main page to display a bit more information on the purpose of the site, and whatnot.

So, feel free to click on the old sig to check it out. Thanks