PDA

View Full Version : Wowwee, Shocktech supposedly made the Emag!

rdb123
02-13-2003, 08:53 PM
"the sfl emag was produced by shocktech..." "...there is no one else that made it..." "...they use the agd board"

Basically, he's implying that everything about it was made by Shocktech and that they just use the AGD electronics board. He further tells me that AGD stole the design for the ACE from Shocktech and also the Level10.

Anyone want to vouch for that? hehe

-Ron

PsychoBaller
02-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Where did you get that quote from... u should Link the article from where it came from, and who said it...

Besides.... TK gave the bodys to Shocktech.. so they cant take credit for all of it.

~da baller

Brak
02-13-2003, 08:55 PM
unless "he" is big brother, i doubt the validity of any of that information. and for the ACE, i believe all ACE's operate on the same basis and design, so somebody with a distorted view of reality could say that AGD "stole" it. and i doubt that shocktech just went on and built a bunch of AGD valves when they could have bought them from AGD? as for the level 10, whoever said that AGD "stole" it from shocktech is a complete and utter moron. sounds like your source is a HUGE shocktech fanboy.

rdb123
02-13-2003, 08:56 PM
...just some kid up in Illinois who is supposedly buddies with Danny Love.

I was under the impression that shocktech only did the milling for the body. ;)

-Ron

Psycho Chicken
02-13-2003, 09:09 PM
I hate dumb people!

blembiggity
02-13-2003, 11:19 PM
the ace was developed in agde by the way. people need to stop spreading rumors like that silly little kid.

PsychoBaller
02-13-2003, 11:42 PM
How foolish are you to believe a person that says he is "buddies" with anyone ?

Unless u hear something from a manufacturer's mouth directly, or it is on a statement on their site that is factual (not hype or not able to be proven).... why would u believe anything a random kid says ?

~da baller

brian terry
02-14-2003, 02:38 AM
shocktech did the milling on the sfl emag.then they sent the bodys back to agd to have all the stuff put in the gun.then agd sent the gun back to them to be sold as the shocktech emag.

rdb123
02-14-2003, 08:47 AM
Psychoballer: I don't hehe. I just posted this up for your amusement.

rdb123
02-14-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by brian terry
shocktech did the milling on the sfl emag.then they sent the bodys back to agd to have all the stuff put in the gun.then agd sent the gun back to them to be sold as the shocktech emag.

So what's the story on why they only made 40? Did they originally plan to make a small quantity or did they just change their mind during the production phase that the Emag wasn't worth it?

-Ron

shartley
02-14-2003, 08:54 AM
I don’t take snippets from conversations and draw any conclusion one way or the other. You can slice and dice almost any conversation to make it “look” like someone was saying something they were not.

I would suggest posting the entire conversation, or none at all. ;)

rdb123
02-14-2003, 08:55 AM
Hehe I would shartley, but there are too many F-Bombs in it. ;)

-Ron

cphilip
02-14-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by rdb123
Hehe I would shartley, but there are too many F-Bombs in it. ;)

-Ron

That right there should have told you something. And if Shocktech made the ACE why didn't the markers they put out have them? They did not you know...

rdb123
02-14-2003, 09:38 AM
cphillip, yes haha, I used that argument when I had that conversation.

Funny how the kid was trying to argue with me that my SFL came with an ACE. Weird because I recall having to send it in to AGD to get one installed. ;)

-Ron

Mr. T!
02-14-2003, 10:15 AM
People think that because a gun was customized, that company owns the gun. People like that are pretty dumb, they seem to be the ones who start all the neg. rumors about stuff....

they are also the kids who make the "Vs" threads