PDA

View Full Version : Shop4Paintball.com

rdb123
02-14-2003, 02:40 PM
What are your experiences with them? I noticed that they have prices lower than PBGear.com.

I'm mainly interested in horror stories, but feel free to chime in with how great they are too. ;)

Thanks

-Ron

AcemanPB
02-14-2003, 02:51 PM
Ordered from there several times, gave me exactly what I wanted very quickly

They are located in South Carolina and I'm in GA so anything I order gets here usually within two days. I've ordered alot of paint through them, and have had no problems either.

rikkter
02-14-2003, 03:51 PM
like he said, they'[re nice. fast delivery (well that just depends on where you live), but they sent what i ordeerd each time. but the only thing i dont like is that they dont carry a lot of gear that i've bought from other places.

rdb123
02-14-2003, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the responses. Looks like I'll order from them if they have the item in stock since I live in Florida. If not, I'll still probably order from PBGear.com.

I'm kind of disappointed that shop4paintball.com doesn't have the DYE 2k3 slide shorts.

-Ron

AcemanPB
02-14-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by rdb123

I'm kind of disappointed that shop4paintball.com doesn't have the DYE 2k3 slide shorts.

-Ron

Well if it helps, I've had a pair of 2k3 Dye gloves and pants backordered since November (This is ordering straight from DYE too) I got the gloves last week, and they said they should be getting the pants in by the end of this month.

rdb123
02-14-2003, 05:11 PM
Hmmm, that's weird; even PBGear.com claims they are in stock.

AcemanPB
02-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Well you know how that can be.... but if I remeber correctly DYE said they had plenty of the black pants, it's just the colored ones they had problems getting (I ordered a red pair). Also DYE said they had the larger sizes in stock, but not the smaller ones.

I know several people at my field that have the 2k3 pants so SOME people actually have them, just not me :)