PDA

View Full Version : IR3 Fun (56k BeWare)

Mr. T!
02-14-2003, 10:11 PM
A little IR3 related backyard fun-

-Fly Ir3 with cops 2, lesbian AIR, evo 2, jt two piece
-DYnasty Mamba IR3 (BC's gun), Lesbian AIR, Jt two piece, rev

500 paintballs later

Mr. T!
02-14-2003, 10:13 PM
More

Mr. T!
02-14-2003, 10:14 PM
After-

boss_automager
02-14-2003, 10:16 PM
its bush's email.lets post it in the friendly so they can torture him like they did France.;)

EDIT-Woah nail that sign!

PolishSausage
02-14-2003, 10:19 PM
NICE! Now give me your gun....

darklord
02-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Man, I hate you. I really do. :mad: ;) :p

I wish I had those guns. I think I see some dirt on it! Send them to me so I can clean them for you :D

edited so it wouldn't come off as a "flame":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boss_automager
02-14-2003, 10:30 PM
hey no flaming!:mad:

darklord
02-14-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by boss_automager
hey no flaming!:mad: Uh okay buddy, I was kidding, I hate him because he has two incredible guns, you need to read my whole post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boss_automager
02-14-2003, 10:43 PM
Im sorry i thought you were talking to me.well i take what i said back.i didnt know you were talking to him

Automaggin2
02-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Wow, thats awsome! dude, i so want one of those signs, i want to shoot one with my .300 and 12 gauge... hahaha fuuuuuuuuuun.

darklord
02-14-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by boss_automager
Im sorry i thought you were talking to me.well i take what i said back.i didnt know you were talking to him Live and learn I suppose, it's all good. :D :cool: Now let's mentally field-strip those angels with our eyes... :D

boss_automager
02-14-2003, 11:09 PM
lol.

heh you got lesbo air!lol.LMAO!

50 cal
02-15-2003, 12:25 AM
I need one of those signs to shoot at with my .50 cal rifle!

Mr. T!
02-15-2003, 02:30 AM
Hey, if any one wants a sign, hook me up with shipping money, and i will send you one, no lie. It was rather rewarding doing that, IMO. PM me, and lets work something out.

Note: IR3's with cops 2 rule

Bulldog
02-15-2003, 04:39 AM
Ha, Nice.

I think I'm gonna get me a shiny black fly too.

Cliffio
02-15-2003, 05:00 AM
T. what are your cops2 settings?

cliff

ReTroMagBoy
02-15-2003, 10:17 AM
IR3s are just too ugly *bleh*

sorry to break it guys but even tippmans made a sexier marker.

Automaggin2
02-15-2003, 11:54 AM
mr. t, how much will shipping be? I saw want to blow a hole in one of those signs

JT2002
02-15-2003, 12:04 PM
NOw thats the spirit!!!!:D . we should have a pb tourny, America vs. Iraqi slime. i wonder who will win?

miip
02-15-2003, 12:29 PM
i like the sign...

Mr. T!
02-15-2003, 09:28 PM
cliffio: Cops 2 settings with Eggo:
Sen: 9
BAS: 9
CMROF: 20
MROF: 19
Dwell: 14

Retro mag: ....Have you ever seen a Tippmann...? Seriously

The thing is, they are kind of big, but i guess i could fold them.

PM for more details.

So no one else on AO has those granola eating liberals around placing them around your city, inviting you to bring out the louisville slugger?

Hmmmm

elpimpo
02-15-2003, 09:37 PM
i dont think the question is if hes ever seen a tippman but how many times he was dropped on his head as a kid

Mr. T!
02-15-2003, 10:32 PM
Yeah, i totaly agree. Although the frame is alittle weird looking, Angels are some of the best looking guns out there.

ReTroMagBoy
02-16-2003, 10:33 AM
No angels are very sexy but IR3s look like a flashy laser toy gun....

heres a "sexy gun"(mine):

FalconGuy016
02-16-2003, 11:53 AM
those angels look pretty fruity to me :)

Mr. T!
02-17-2003, 01:56 AM
Fruity? Okay, how is that? Common, lesbians on the tank, i don't see anyone else with lesbians...Or cool *** guns.

Bulldog
02-17-2003, 03:01 AM
Once you see what one of these things can do, the looks start to grow on you. Once you fire one, they're just about one of the prettiest markers out there.

ReTroMagBoy
02-17-2003, 08:39 AM
if you say so.....

still look like a toy space gun or something :rolleyes:

i never chopped with my old dark angel LCD set at MROF 14bps with intellifeed and havent chopped yet with my Adrenaline LCD 13bps with non-x-board revvy(yuck). just dont see the point of the IR3 except that you can pass it off as a toy!!! :D

Mr. T!
02-17-2003, 12:36 PM
The differences between an LCD and an IR3 are huge!

I have owned both (2k dark angel lcd) and my Fly IR3, and boy d i love my ir3. The differences in the gun lie in the frame, internals, cops, and effency. The Ir3 is about 3/4 of an inch shorter, a little lighter. The internals (ram and solenoid) are both new designs, they are more effecint than the lcd and allow the gun to be shorter. The frame is my favorite part, although you most likely will not like it at first, it is very comfortable and makes a very stable shooting platform. Lastly the cops 2 is awesome. At cup, i had an evo 2 on my dark lcd and i couldn't stop chopping (i was only hitting 12 bps), although this may have been somewhat due to batteries, thanks to cops 2 my gun does not chop. I can empty my eggo while fanning the the trigger and the gun will never skip a beat.

There are many differnences between the lcd and ir3, and with the time and thought put into the ir3's features, it is much better than the lcd ever was.

Mr. T!
02-17-2003, 05:39 PM
Well, you can limit your gun by setting your mrof at 13, or you can get an ir3 and never worry about chopping with a gun set a 20 bps.

obsolete898
02-17-2003, 05:53 PM
By the way the Dynasty Mamba is not his.

Ben I'm dissapointed.:( Trying to bite off on Nick's style.

I'll have my dark or C&C in May. Bye-bye emag.

Mr. T!
02-17-2003, 06:12 PM
Agreed, Canada.

Ahhhh, but if only nickies could shoot the ropes mine can. The power of Christ Compels thy to get a IR3.

Dump the mag, unless your a F*g.

Badabing
02-17-2003, 08:46 PM
Ur gunna go to h e double hockey sticks for saying that. By the way I'm lmao I want one of those signs.

obsolete898
02-18-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Mr. T!
Agreed, Canada.

Ahhhh, but if only nickies could shoot the ropes mine can. The power of Christ Compels thy to get a IR3.

Dump the mag, unless your a F*g.

I love my mag, I just like the Ir3 better. Funny you have/had a mag.

Oh by the by, joking like that here will get people in an up-roar.

Mr. T!
02-18-2003, 02:10 PM
LOL, i figured that, but oh well, people seem to be real sensetive around here (evil situation).

Anyways, it's all in good fun.

JT2002
02-18-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr. T!

Anyways, it's all in good fun.
yeah, until somebody gets hurt:rolleyes: :D

ringmasta187
02-19-2003, 12:11 AM
irs3's r ok, just not all they are cracked up to be. But hey if you spent 1400$ on any gun u would defend it to your dying day.

obsolete898
02-19-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by ringmasta187
irs3's r ok, just not all they are cracked up to be.

How is that?

ringmasta187
02-19-2003, 01:28 AM
i mean come on they are supposed to be the crem da la crem of paintball, but if you ask me they fall short. I give it to wdp for coming up with a crazy design for the internals setting it apart from every other gun and making it vurtually impossible to fix it yourself. But what does a 14 way really do to make the gun better, i havnt noticed any thing special in performance, and the damn thing has no range. Atleast they did put a cop in, and you only have to pay 500$ extra for it. The grip is alright but could be way better, the 90 degree angle dosnt really work with a tank mounted directly under the grip, and the trigger is also hard to use being so close to the frame it self, maybe if it was out more and kind of on an angel away from the grip it would work better. The trigger having a giant curve at the bottom makes it hard to walk also, i do however like the extemly low amout of play the trigger has right out of the box that is prolly the nicest feature about the grip. It is also supposedly adjustable but those 3 holes u have to choose from dont really do much if u ask me. Its got all kinds of crazy settings to choose from though, but is the temperature really needed, or linking and sending slow a** messages. The design, look and overall feel of the gun are great though. It is small, light, and sexy. But as for performance its not anything to brag over. The imp, matrix, timmy, mag, and even shockers can pretty much all do the same thing performance wise. O ya and if you stick your finger in the breech and pull the trigger it hurts really bad. This is just all my opinion, for the price and hype around it u would excpect it to completely own the paintball feild and make any user an untouchable pro. Yet it falls short,if you ask me (which u did lol), its sad but true.

obsolete898
02-19-2003, 03:38 AM
Wow your post is chock full of poo. Let's see if we can chop through it.

making it vurtually impossible to fix it yourself
Actually it's not that hard if you know what to do. It's not any more difficult than any other non-sear tripping electro.

But what does a 14 way really do to make the gun better
That's like saying what does the 3 way on a cocker do to make the gun better. It doesn't make it better persay(sp), it's just the way the gun directs the air.

and the damn thing has no range
Proof you have no clue.

Atleast they did put a cop in
It's called COPS.

The grip is alright but could be way better
Personnal preferance, alot of people like it.

the 90 degree angle dosnt really work with a tank mounted directly under the grip
Huh? What does that change? If you don't like where the tank is use a drop. It's just like any other gun.

and the trigger is also hard to use being so close to the frame it self, maybe if it was out more and kind of on an angel away from the grip it would work better
How the heck do you hold a gun? Put your fingers through the gaurd and pull.

The trigger having a giant curve at the bottom makes it hard to walk also,
That part of the trigger shouldn't come into play, just hit the trigger up higher, or buy a new trigger.

It is also supposedly adjustable but those 3 holes u have to choose from dont really do much if u ask me.
It changes the pivot point on the trigger. It changes the whole feel of the trigger.

Its got all kinds of crazy settings to choose from though, but is the temperature really needed, or linking and sending slow a** messages.
Not really needed but, it's not bad to have. The IR feature is great, if you're having problems you can beam settings from a differant gun to yours. If that was the problem it's fixed.

But as for performance its not anything to brag over. The imp, matrix, timmy, mag, and even shockers can pretty much all do the same thing performance wise.
Most high-end guns should perform very similar, shoot fast, accurate and not be a blender. Everything else is preferance.

O ya and if you stick your finger in the breech and pull the trigger it hurts really bad.
Why would you do that in the first place? Is that a logical way to determine how good a gun is.

for the price and hype around it u would excpect it to completely own the paintball feild and make any user an untouchable pro
Ummm... if you expect that with any piece of equipment you're a complete noob. Everyone knows that it's all in the players hand. No piece of equipment will make you better but it can limit play.

Yet it falls short,its sad but true
You've shown no reason for why it falls short, therfore it's not true. It seems by a couple of your statements that you've got alot to learn.

Creative Mayhem
02-19-2003, 05:05 AM
I love the sign!!!:D

As for whether or not the Angel is worth it's weight in gold.... I would have to say no. I currently own a 2K Dark Angel, and it is a great marker, no question. However, IMO it's not worth the high dollar value. I prolly won't get rid off it for the simple reason, I wouldn't get half of what I bought it for, but that's just the way things are. As for the IR3, I can't say as I haven't had the opportunity to play with one, but as an angel owner, I don't believe the extras justify thier price tag. Messages that you can only use when the IR eyes are pointing at each other, not useful. And the more efficient internals, that too is a step in the right direction but again price, is the issue. To sum up, my only real beef is the price vs features issue, I personally don't feel the Angel is worth the high price tag. Like someone said, Imps and other electro can do the same thing but at a lower cost. Cut me up if you like, but this is my opinion and I am entitled to it. :D

C Mayhem

obsolete898
02-19-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
Cut me up if you like, but this is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

No one would cut you up for your opinion. That's fine if you don't like them, but when people post stuff like ringmasta they get cut up.

ringmasta187
02-19-2003, 08:18 AM
wow u really cut up my post, but i expectided that. I said in my post it was all opinion, and u didnt ask me to base my statements on fact. Yet however they are all based on my experiences with ir3's. Now if you wanna do the facts i say take all the high end guns, test em together and you will see that the angel falls short of the top. Which is why i made my satement that it is an ok marker but dosnt live up to its own hype. Most high end guns can do the exact same thing as an angel, but if you wanna spend and extra 500$ dollars to impress noobs, and boost your ego then go ahead im not gonna stop u.

Ummm... if you expect that with any piece of equipment you're a complete noob. Everyone knows that it's all in the players hand. No piece of equipment will make you better but it can limit play.

Ummm... I didnt say i expected it to, but in the paintball world it seems that many do. I, unlike most, dont fall for the *EDIT* My personal opinion is that you will not cuss on this website, or my personal opinion will give you a 3 day ban. Army others like to dish out. Also i am in no way an angel hater, they do make nice guns, but they have just been talked up way to much and arnt close to being worth the price u have to pay to get one.

O ya they should come with nicer stock barrels too.

Mr. T!
02-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Ringmaster- Please go far far far away from my thread, you make me want the two minutes i spent reading your post back.

Everything you said is based on PERSONAL opinoin, no facts. Because you don't like the trigger because you have a hard time putting your fingers through the grip, doesn't make the gun bad... What does a solenoid do? Gimme a break. What does an oring do? It must be one of those over priced features you speak of. How does an angel fall through a test? It will top a test of all high end guns. What hype? You want hype, look at impulses, they have all the hype in the world and they suck out of the box, why do you think they have so many upgrades??

The angel lacks in range? WTF are you talking about? READ YOUR POSTS THEY MAKE NO SENSE!!!! How can it be lacking in range? Yeah, an angel will lack in range if it's velocity is only 200fps and every other gun out there is set a 250.

I can understand you point about the trigger pivots that is personal prefernece, but if you mess around with the gun, you will see they make a big difference.

WDP makes a marker that you cant work on yourself? WTF? Yeah, you can work on it yourself; you degas it, wipe it down, put a drop of oil in the asa, and you are done. THEY ARE VERY SIMPLE TO WORK ON, EASIER THAN SPYDERS...

Please, back your posts up with something resembling hard facts (such as: shockers are less effceint than spyders)

Thank you
Mr. T

ringmasta187
02-19-2003, 09:22 PM
id love to agrue with u some more about facts and opinion, but the truth is Angels are the most hyped up gun in existance, any paintball player new or old can tell you what one is. Does that make it better or worth 1400 (keep in mind my descussion is about ir3's) no it dosnt. And any way opinion is one of the biggest reasons for people perchasing guns, not facts. And you can say what ever u want about that comment but the average person, and all others just getting into paintball dont go and get research sheets on each gun they wanna buy. They listen to the companies opinion and the opinion of other players. And in my opinion the angel falls short of its hype. And it does lack in range,(fact: cockers, shockers, matrixes and mags will long ball farther when used at optimal pressure) its trajectory reminds me of a waterfall, not even smart a** comments about poo or orings can change that fact. Angles are nice out of the box, but can and should be better.

And as for backing it up with hard facts, you should try doing the same. I draw my opinions from experience which is as good as fact as far as im concerned.

Mr. T!
02-19-2003, 09:34 PM
That hype is not by teh manufacturer, it is hype from players who have owned and used the gun. Optimum pressure? WTF!?!?!?! IT is not a fact that cockers shoot farther than angels, and this trajectory BS, gimmie a break, you newb. I don't want to hear how cockers can bend physics because they are closed bolt, STFU and think for yourself.

I agree that they do have a high price tag, but that price tag is justified by the gun and it's performance.

The Ir3 with it's cops, smaller size, great effency, comfrotable trigger frame, and many man y other features take the cake.

Up does it need up grades in out of the box besides a barrel, an air system and a nice hopper, just like every other gun out there?

Please, enlighten me.

ringmasta187
02-19-2003, 09:50 PM
now i can really tell your comments are truely coming straight out of your *** now.
Calling me names and telling me to shut the f up dosnt make the angel any better it just proves your ignorance.
As for thinking for myself, i do it all the time, thats why i dont have an angel and fall for the hype. Maybe u should try thinking for yourself for a change.

And as for enlightenment, your to far gone for even my emmense wisdom to help.
I use the forums to have civilized conversations and to voice opinion regarding paintball. Not to belittle others and try to intimidate them with vulgar acronyms (if you even know what that means)

But look i wouldnt get so upset just because someone has a negative opinion about a product u spent so much money on, you will get no where in life with that kind of attitude.
And as from hype coming from the players you are right, this is where a lot does come from, but u have to remember a man has pride and when he pays 1400 dollars for something u better believe its gonna be the best of the best in his mind, therefore he overlooks its flaws and boosts the hype.

Mr. T!
02-19-2003, 10:43 PM
I am not trying to belittle you or anything, put some of your comments are off the wall and alittle aggrivating. Don't try to dazzle me with trying to prove your vocab, or any of that BS. I don't really care what you think, but you have some odd thoughts about angels, and why you think they aren't all that great.

I am not upset, but much of what you are saying isn't based on anything except your bias (wow, a big word, can i have a cookie too?).

You think you have insulted my pride because you don't like the gun i own? I could care less about what you are saying, but when you make up lies about a product in order to justify your views, i am merely trying to interject some sense into what you are saying with the truth about the gun.

I try to have civilized conversations, but when you come into a thread and just state that you hate a certain gun for some whack personal opinions and no facts, i feel i have to interupt your spats of jibberish in order to provide some facts and truth about a certain product.

By the way, can you provide me SOME FACTS about why an angel sucks (not personal opionin?)

Please, i am waiting for a reply.

obsolete898
02-20-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by ringmasta187
And it does lack in range,(fact: cockers, shockers, matrixes and mags will long ball farther when used at optimal pressure) its trajectory reminds me of a waterfall, not even smart a** comments about poo or orings can change that fact.

That statment alone shows that you have absolutly no clue what you are talking about, or any clue about the physics of the natural world. Everything you have said is based on your OPINION. You have not stated one fact, or backed up your statement that Angels aren't worth the money with any thing but jiberish.

ringmasta187
02-20-2003, 06:52 PM
They are not worth the money cuz they dont live up to there own hype and can be a lot better for the money. Like i said the first 2 times this is my opinion, its about time u understand that. All the reasons i gave for the ir3 not coming to par are all based on factual conclusions, because they were all based on my experiences (things that acctually happened).
And as for dazzling you, i wasnt trying to, if i wanted to i would, it would be easy given the size of your brain.

Neither of you used any facts to try and back up your thoughts at all, or to try and disproove my opinion. So maybe you should try practicing what you preach.
But for know you will have to do it on a different thread because i am through waisting my time talking to the both of you (or should i say talking at the both of you, because you obviously dont know how to have a conversation)
You have both only succeeded in prooving that you are intellectual peasants.
Obsolete, i garantee you that i know far more about physics then you will ever be able to comprehend. You can not base paintball on pure physics because it is played in a "real world" environment, with 100's of different variables that can have positive and negative effects on an experiment.
And Mr. T i never said the angel ir3 sucked, therefore there is no need for me to provide you with facts backing up that statement. If you actually read my posts you would see that i said," in my opinion the ir3 falls short of its own hype, and can be better for the money" Oh ya and "bais" is a third grade word so no you cannot have a cookie.

Mr. T!
02-20-2003, 08:27 PM
It would be easy to dazzle us because of the size of our brains.....So are the "mom" jokes next? Or is it time for the "I know you are but what am i?" Give me a break, you came into my thread saying the gun sucked because you believe that it has the arc of a waterfall. Who is the intelectual peon now? Because you "observe" that it has somesort of arc that you dislike it automaticly beleive the entire gun sucks. LIKE i have said before, i can understand that you may not agree with it's hype, but have you ever owned an IR3 or any other decent gun for that matter? No, i don'tcare if you have shot your friends gun, HAVE you ever owned one?

You based your opinion on the fact that sticking your finger in an angel and pulling the trigger "hurts really bad" Now who is the smart one here? Thats like saying that Trucks suck because when you get hit by one they hurt. Your not supposed to stick your finger in a gun, nor are you supposed to get hit by trucks.

Who wrote your replies for you? They seemed to have increased in thier level of intelligence since your first post. Did you get your father or maybe brother to write for you?

ringmasta187
02-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Jesus man, read the posts. I never say it sucks, i never said i hate all aspects of the gun, and as a matter of FACT (something u believe so strongly in) i acctually complemented parts of the gun. Learn how to read.
And i dont make jokes, judging by how you talk and the things you say i can tell your brain is small, and that is no joking matter.

The part about sticking your finger in a gun and it hurting was a sarcastic referance to the agd lvl 10 (when i first started posting i was in a good mood and was having fun posting my opinions)

And thank you for finally understanding my opinion on why i dont agree with the hype, that was whole entire point of my posts, and lets see it only took about 5 posts for you to understand that. Now do you understand why your brain is small or should i post five more times explaining that, only so you can make yourself look ignorant by replying to each one.

No i didnt get anyone to write my posts for me, they increased in intellegence because i was being insulted and needed to defend myself. I usually do this by having an intellectual conversation, (by having a "smart" conversation it weeds out people of lower intellegence because they can no longer follow the conversation and can only make smart a** comments and call names) if you would like to have one some time pm me with your im name and i can show you how intellegent i really am (i have many more opinions on paintball, and on more serious topics as well). But all in all i did not make these posts to whore the angel ir3, or to make enemies, i did it to voice my opinion. And for the record two of my team mates own ir3's, and if your on a team you know that when a new gun comes around everyone in the team uses it and tries it out, that is where i got my experiences from. Thanks for the low level conversation, but if you wanna continue talking please im me because i feel that i have justly proven my opinion therefore i need not continue posting on this thread.

Thanks,
Alex

obsolete898
02-20-2003, 11:38 PM
If you are so intelligent and your understanding of physics far surpasses our peasant intellect then explain why you do not understand the simple fact that 2 objects of same weight traveling the same speed will travel the same distance. That's it end of story. No magical elves help out here, 300fps is 300fps.

Also I never insulted you, you are the one insulting my intelligence and basically trolling.

irs3's r ok, just not all they are cracked up to be. But hey if you spent 1400$ on any gun u would defend it to your dying day.

That is a prime example of you trolling this thread.

Distance thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52805)

Read that thread. By your rational all of AO is a bunch of "intellectual Peasants". If you'd like we could start I new thread with a qoute from you and see what everyone says. Actually I think I will.

Obsolete, i garantee you that i know far more about physics then you will ever be able to comprehend. :rolleyes: Because you know me so well.

minimag187
02-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Well, if you consider angels having high price tags xmags cost even a few hundred more than an ir3, got my cnc ir3 for 1150. Mine never chops, and I love the space frame. I dont care too much about the IR sensor though.

ringmasta187
02-21-2003, 12:06 AM
Well unfortunatly i have to come back to this thread, i thought i was finished but yet agian my words are being twisted.
In no way did i say all of AO were intellectual peasants.
And as for trolling this thread, how is that, last time i looked it was a free country and in no way did i bash the gun by saying it was ok, just not all its cracked up to be.

You can threaten to make a thread on a lie, but i have confidence that the members of AO will see through your false allocations and not jump to irrational conclusions like you.
I only insulted you after u insulted me, saying i have no clue about physics or the real world is an insult.
And your wrong in your statement that: 2 things with the exact same weight traveling at the same speed will go the same distance. They must be identical in everyway including shape, unless however there is no atmosphere. This cannot be applied to paintball because no gun is that consistant and no 2 paintballs are exactly alike and if you didnt know we do have an atmosphere here on earth.
Again i would like to state that i am done with this thread, but if you would like to continue the convo. obsolete please pm me.

Thanks,
Alex

Army
02-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Basic physics kids. "Real world" IS physics, no matter how you want to deny it.

Did you shoot the IR3 over a chronograph? Was it shooting the same speed as the 'Mag/Impy/Cocker/Timmy/Shocker? Or did you simply shoot it across the field and notice it didn't go as far? Did it occur to you that your buddy didn't have the velocity up on his "new" gun?

Any paintball, from any gun, doing 300fps, will go the same distance with the same trajectory...THAT'S real world, and that's all there is to it. Perfection of the situation is silly when you are talking about paintballs, since they go about 100+yds. Being a couple of inches, or feet, off, is acceptable at max range. Playing range, that distance where you can expect the ball to break all the time, is where accuracy and range come into play...and all guns can shoot the same distance, and more or less to the same place.

I mean c'mon dude, think a little, use some common sense. If Angels had no range, nobody would want the gun that can't shoot, now would they? Corporate hype only goes so far, reality is what sells products.

...and let's be nice, or I'll shut this thread down quick fast and in a hurry.

LeF_11
02-21-2003, 12:27 AM
Funny how this thread started out something along the lines of , "Hey check out My Sweet Gun " , and ended up the way it has.... some people just need to calm down, sometimes your opinion is not always wanted, and sometimes people may have different views... TOUGH

Nice nice nice ir3's though... Good thing you shot the sign or I might have to flame.. :rolleyes: :)

~LeF_11

ringmasta187
02-21-2003, 12:39 AM
Hey army thanks for the post, but i really didnt want to have to come defend myself again.

Your statement is true, physics is physics, 300fps is 300fps. These kinds of results can only be produced in very carefully controlled environments, which are very different then where we play paintball. Now i know some people would like to use plain old pen and paper physics to back up everything they say but the simple fact is some things just cant be explained with plain old physics. You must always know all possible variables to truley explain something with physics. You should try using common sense too, if you did you would understand where im coming from, because common sense tells me that there are uncontrolable factors in any real world environment.

Lef_11, you on the other hand are right, opinions are sometimes wanted and sometimes not, but this is a free country so some people will just have to deal with it. Its prolly one of the better posts in this discussion. Thank you

obsolete898
02-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Well then please enlighten us on what would make an angel have less range.:rolleyes: You've been sucked into the hype you've been complaining about. It's real sad to see someone try to argue against laws of the natural world.

ringmasta187
02-21-2003, 12:52 AM
Hey glad to see your back but im done talking about this subject on this thread.
I am however upset that the thread you created on helping me with physics was deleted, which i had just replied too. You didnt happen to delete it did you, maybe because i had prooven a good point that you couldnt argue?

obsolete898
02-21-2003, 04:52 AM
Actually I didn't delete it. And there is no good point you could come up with to argue this point. Physics OWNZ JOO!!

Mr. T!
02-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Lol, good job Canada.

obsolete898
02-21-2003, 10:30 AM
If anyone believes that thier gun will shoot farther than another, then I got some great property for them to buy.

Mr. T!
04-16-2003, 08:22 PM
HEHEHE, 18 bps

Bulldog
04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Damn.

Well I just bought myself one of those. Can't wait till it gets here. Had to have it sent to PK to get annodized. I'm countin' the days.