PDA

View Full Version : Oh the good ole days.

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-15-2003, 12:10 AM
Who remembers the times when the biggest topic on the majority of threads was whether to get ans aftermarket valve housings or on/off's for the automags? How about when hitmang was a regular poster and had more posts but a few of the regulars? Or maybe when AO had 3, yes 3, forums(paintball talk, tech, classifieds)? Or when there were only 2 mods that never did anything because they never had to(not that i don't like it now)? Who remembers when Rob wanted to quit? I remember that. The big crash that made AO go away for a little bit? I was so bored, i had nowhere to go online. Anyone care to share a few that i don't remember or might have been before my time, be my guest.

Here's a good one. Who remembers the name of the kid who lied about getting shot with one of the shards from a broken superbolt?

ß.C.
02-15-2003, 12:28 AM
hehe, I was around when the deep blue and dealers forums were just made. I hafta say it was much friendlier back then then it is today, today AO is more like all the other major forums, I can't be my old self anymore, I feel I have to be more hostile like I am on the other boards to get around. I remember the time when gixmolax and I went crazy with our low end crap. We posted together almost everywhere with our stuff, it was hilarious! People were asking us if our stuff was cursed or something, FUNNY STUFF. That was back then, if we did that today we would of got hte same attention magerman got, except we were not jerks, more like jokers.

PsychoBaller
02-15-2003, 01:13 AM
If you want to get technical... I was a member here before AGD even took over AO..... check members section and count..

Member # 202... Muuahahahahah.... (sad that I only have 500ish posts.. I left the PB world for 2yrs while at college, then got back into the game when I transferred to Rutgers and found out they had a team 5months ago).

Now back in full swing... 03 already RULES for Paintball

~da balla