PDA

View Full Version : Paintballl on that Worst Case Scenario show?

FreshmanBob
02-15-2003, 11:02 AM
I just caught the last 10 seconds or so of that show on TBS called worst case scenario and the contestants had old tippmans and were wearing paintball masks. Can anyone fill me in on what they did?

Grayso
02-15-2003, 11:55 AM
I saw it too. They had to hit 5 targets and get a flag before the other person. If you got shot, you had to start back on the first taget. I thought they were doing a good job until the end. Both of the players, and another guy took off their masks, while their guns were still ready to shoot. One of them wasn't even paying attention and had his marker pointed right at the coach/ref guy's face.

boss_automager
02-15-2003, 12:04 PM
yeah stuff like that on TV usually has people who dont obey safety:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BobTheCow
02-15-2003, 12:30 PM
Hey, boss...you think i could steal that "pie revolution" banner in your sig?? i like the size!!

About Worst Case Scenario: is that show even worth WATCHING?? I've only seen the commercials, and frankly, I thought it looked even worse than a lot of shows out there already. Leave it to TBS...:rolleyes:

Cliffio
02-15-2003, 12:40 PM
it wasnt that bad, i saw all of it
and i have to say there wasnt anything wrong until the end when they ran through the finish, they were all around or whatever but didnt have barrel plugs in, that was the only part that wasnt cool

Cliff

Jack_Dubious
02-15-2003, 02:24 PM
What was so "Worst Case Scenario" about it?

JDub