PDA

View Full Version : Foregrip Question

$tevo
02-16-2003, 02:40 PM
hey, i was wondering if the RT PRO foregrip would fit on an 68 clssic automag. and if so, where would i be able to find one? thx

Mossman
02-16-2003, 02:42 PM
Sorry, won't fit. The RTP forgrip attaches with 3 holes on either side of the rail, classic mags dont have those holes.

$tevo
02-16-2003, 05:05 PM
damn, alrite.thanks

i just bought nitro, so do i still need a gasthru forgrip? or should i get a new forget then just attach the macro hose from the asa to the valve? and if i kept the gas thru, would there be a difference or??

TheJester
02-16-2003, 07:40 PM
depends, you don't need a gas thru, but if you use it as a for grip i would say get 1, but if you don't use anything as a for grip, then save the little bit of weight, save the clutter, don't put it on if you aren't gonna use it as a grip, and just run the airlines directly to the valve

magman007
02-16-2003, 10:45 PM
bzzzz wrong moss! they will attach, attached to that mounting plate, is the foregrip, which is attached with one screw, much like the normal vert asa

BradAGD
02-16-2003, 11:35 PM
I've mounted RT foregrips on a few Mags before. You have to slim down the rail and drill the holes for the brackets but it can be done.

I don't have any pics right now but let me know if you need help.

Thanks