PDA

View Full Version : Mag noob need help plz.

Downfall
02-16-2003, 06:38 PM
What kind of grip is this? I can't get it to actually fire the gun, the solenoid clicks and everything but the gun does not fire. Thanks.

yagrmiestr
02-16-2003, 07:17 PM
hey Downfall, I'm new to the board as well, but not new to mags. That is a Booyah frame you have there. Booyah is no longer around, but apparently Mako is still selling them under their name. That's about all I know about the frame. You should try PM'ing Hostage or wait for another Booyah expert to chime in with some suggestions to get you going.

- Jeremy

Edit: Oh one more thing. I believe the Booyah frame uses a different on/off pin length than a stock frame. Maybe your pin is too short and the solenoid is not triggering the on/off. Just a guess.

ChucktheMAGician
02-16-2003, 07:27 PM
You might not have the right on/off in your valve. Boo-yaahs take a dif. one than stock, I think it's longer but not exactly sure. As mentioned earlier Hostage would be the one to ask. I'll PM him for ya and send him a link to this thread.
--Ok yagrmiestr just added that!

yagrmiestr
02-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Chuck, thanks for backing me up! :D

Downfall
02-16-2003, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the info, not sure which one the On/Off pin is. Any Booyah experts that might be able to help I can take pics of all the parts I have, just so you can tell me if I'm missing anything. Thanks.

hostage
02-16-2003, 07:43 PM
hey, it mostlikely is the on/off pin I can almost gurantee it to you. If you want me to try to help aim me or something. I can also repair them and get them working and get on/off valves if you pay me. The on/off can be bought from centerflag.
-Doron