PDA

View Full Version : For those of you in WNY and Central NY...

Badabing
02-17-2003, 03:50 PM
I am thinking about orgainizing an AO day here in NY at GRC Paintball in Angelica, NY.(GRC Paintball (http://www.grcpaintball.net))Depending on the amount of people, I'd say entry would be about $5-$10 per person. And paint would be around $70 a case. This is for certain yet, but I'm just getting a head count.

I can talk to Rob Cole(owner) and get the hyperball and airball fields maybe.

But, once agian just looking for a general number of guys to come out.

Thanks
John

Derman2k
02-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Where is Angelica near? Like...what are some big cities near there? I'd like to go...Just gotta find out if parents would drive

Puckz
02-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Its about 1 hour 20 mins south of Buffalo. Great fields too.

Badabing
02-17-2003, 07:21 PM
Angelica is near belfast, about an hour away from elmira, and about an hour and a half from buffalo.

CGKal01
02-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Hi, I have a Spyder Compact 2000 with a 20 oz CO2 tank. I am gonna beat all of you guys and your gay guns like Green Gen X 3 Autocockers and guns like those. Just let me know if you can handle the heat that my Spyder gives off when I am shooting like a crazy MO FO.

Jerhew
02-17-2003, 07:31 PM
id be there
i tried to vote but it wouldnt let me...
but ya count me in

Badabing
02-17-2003, 07:35 PM
uhh Dont mind CGKal01 hes just kinda weird. (can't play for beans) But he will be there with a new pulse.

And alright are 1st guy.

kenshinkandon
02-18-2003, 07:25 AM
Yeah I would go just let me know when, I think GRC has a deal also if someone brings like 5 new players to the field they give you some paint for free but I'm not sure though I remember reading that somewhere or hearing it there.

GRC has some great fields and some great reffing they usually do a good job of taking care of the rec players that come to there field.

TheJester
02-18-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by kenshinkandon
Yeah I would go just let me know when, I think GRC has a deal also if someone brings like 5 new players to the field they give you some paint for free but I'm not sure though I remember reading that somewhere or hearing it there.

GRC has some great fields and some great reffing they usually do a good job of taking care of the rec players that come to there field.

i thought it was just bring 4 friends. tell me a date and i'll try, i'm down here in corning, but getting a ride might be hard, but the owner of my local shop is a freind of Robs, so i might be able to catch a ride w/ him. the feild that the shop owner is going to put in come may, Rob is actually helping sponsor. and i'm pretty sure that reffing is done by Lockout (GRC's team) and ABV (the team that my shop owner plays on) cause i know he's always saying, Rob wants us to ref this weekend

AutoMaggot
02-18-2003, 11:02 AM
Me and the Elmira College crew will be there, just let us know when!