PDA

View Full Version : AGD- ULE Bodies?

Cryer
02-17-2003, 08:36 PM
Tom-
I did a search, but couldn't find anything...
About how much are the ULE Bodies going to cost?
Will they be available in Chrome or Clear annodizing?
How much longer until they are available to the public?
(and just out of curiousity), Will the other C&C aluminum bodies available (i.e. Xtreme Depot's) forfeit the warranty?

darklord
02-18-2003, 11:47 AM
I want these questions answered as well.

As for the xtreme depot bodies and whatnot voiding the warranty, I heard that they would not.

AGD
02-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Next couple weeks, no prices yet, all the colors.

AGD

cphilip
02-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Most of this has been answered to the best extent it can be as of this point...You should have found it on a search but it might be hard to pull it out of the right posts so...

No a milled sluggo will not void your warranty on the rest of the marker. If however it's the body that is the problem because it's too extremly milled or messed up in some way causing the problem it would not cover the body itself. So overall no it will not void the warranty as AGD intended for people to mill these after the fact and want you to do some interesting things with them. But they can not be responsible if you go too far or something like that.

They are in production and last we were told they were out to anno. Black was the choice I think I recall but there may be some raw ones that may be available. Could hear about this any day. They were last reported due back anytime but things do change. Tom will annouce it when they are ready to sell.

Cryer
02-18-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys-
I know you probably get tired of people asking you over and over, but it shows great patience for you to put up with people like me;) :D

cphilip
02-18-2003, 01:04 PM
Wow all the colors? Thats new!

(oh Tom posted almost same time as I was so mine is now a moot point)

felony
02-18-2003, 06:16 PM
Yikes..

Wasn't sure that the new AGD bodies would be coming out anytime soon so I got up and bought an equation set.

Well, at least it has changable backs.. :]

Dan

foOlio
02-19-2003, 12:39 AM
Whats this Xtreme Depot's stuff...got a site or pic of it?