PDA

View Full Version : Skiers, and snowboarders... You like rails?

Dubstar112
02-18-2003, 11:08 AM
I will have pics within a couple days.

I made a rail out of 2x4 tubular steel, that is 3 feet high and 15 feet long. Its so sick! Ive made many rails and sold them. But this is for keeps! If you like rails you will love this one. Its going to go in my own board park. I will have some pics of some of the first slides sometime soon.

ANyone else built any rails?

PolishSausage
02-18-2003, 11:15 AM
I've built quite a few and sold most of them. My most recent was a 35ft down kink. My friends from work helped me weld it and everything. Cost me $18 to make and it sold for $55

EsPo
02-18-2003, 11:24 AM
wow. you have your own park?! i was recently watching a jibfest at my buddies house, and they made this really nice box, it was like a stepup sort of thing, ill make a pic in ms paint....

polish- where do you live? j\w :):)

EsPo
02-18-2003, 11:29 AM
like this.. nosepress the first part, jump up and boardslide the next mmmmmmmmm

Dubstar112
02-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Nixon jib fest has that funbox step up in it.

I frontsided the whoel thing today. Its sick. Pictures coming soon, in black and white. :)

I painted it red so it looks real good.

We made a 6 foot quarter pipe. Hard to get enough speed to get air. Some shovel time will fix this.

./notes of the day

Dana

PolishSausage
02-18-2003, 08:26 PM
I live in Jersey

EsPo
02-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by PolishSausage
I live in Jersey
and youve been sking for 16 years?!?!(according to another thread you posted in) thats insane.

yeah it was the nixon jibfest.. i want a stepup box just like that.. that would be sick

PolishSausage
02-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

and youve been sking for 16 years?!?!(according to another thread you posted in) thats insane.

yeah it was the nixon jibfest.. i want a stepup box just like that.. that would be sick

Yeah, ever since I was 2 my parents would drag me all over the place to ski. NJ, VT, CO, UT, and Canada

WicKeD_WaYz
02-19-2003, 01:24 AM
rails have turned out to be the most fun and also the most paintful in my 4 year snowboarding career

Quiet
02-19-2003, 01:37 PM
I've built terrain parks, boardercross courses, and of course rails. There is just something about rails that makes them special to ride, even more so when you are the one that made/designed it.

Keep it up