PDA

View Full Version : Mag will not shoot

Deadman
02-18-2003, 10:43 PM
Ok here's the problem

I have a proteam micromag rt w/lvl 10 & air america melee 68/3000, preset i beleive is 850psi.

when i gas up the marker and it sits for a few seconds before i try to fire, when i do fire nothing happens. If i lossen the tank and release the air pressure and thein screw it right back in everything works fine.

any suggestions would be extremely helpful.

IcantBelieveit
02-18-2003, 10:52 PM
hold the trigger down during gas up, if that does not work , take a squeegie or a stick of some sort and push the bolt back

athomas
02-20-2003, 11:39 AM
I am assuming your level 10 is setup and operating at the proper velocity when it was working.

Maybe your carrier is tight. Try going one size larger. Another thng would be to go the the next smaller spring until the level 10 carrier o-ring is broken in.

Use lots of luricant during the breaking process and during normal use.

joeyjoe367
02-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by athomas
I am assuming your level 10 is setup and operating at the proper velocity when it was working.

Maybe your carrier is tight. Try going one size larger. Another thng would be to go the the next smaller spring until the level 10 carrier o-ring is broken in.

Use lots of luricant during the breaking process and during normal use.

yes, that is deffinatly something that happens with a carrier that is too tight.

Lube is good too. You don't want that o-ring wearing out TOO fast.