PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Pull

Mag O Holic
02-19-2003, 06:43 AM
What would be the best upgrades to get to help my gun recharge faster... but is still in a good price range, i dont have 350 bucks to buy an x-valve, and i there anything that can make my trigger pull shorter? One more thing, I noticed that the stock AGD Bolt for the classic mag was 40 dollars, and the ANS Venturi bolt was only 30... which is better?.... thanks for all your help.

Dayspring
02-19-2003, 11:17 AM
I'm going to say that the Intelliframe can change your trigger pull. It's one heck of a trigger frame plus, it can be wired to a Warp or Revvy to make it spin on every pull.

Also- stay away from aftermarket stuff for the mag (except for barrels). AGD stuff was made right the first time. Don't go futzing with it.

BTW- Welcome to AO.

digitard
02-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Intelliframe and Xvalve ... those are the only 2 major upgrades I really recommend (Since you have an HPA tank).

You can send your classic valve back to AGD and get the Xvalve for 225

Sincerely,
Dave K

athomas
02-20-2003, 11:26 AM
No after market product helps increase the recharge rate of the mag valve. The mag valve charges quite fast as it is. An intelliframe will help your trigger pull and may help you get a "complete pull and release". This could help the recharge rate by itself.

If you are considering a new bolt, get the level 10 from AGD. It has many added benefits, one being it will prevent ball chops in the breach which is a major problem on most guns when firing at high rates of fire. If you are considering this, you may want to participate in the X-valve upgrade. It comes with the level 10 and you can use your valve as a trade in to offset some of the cost.