PDA

View Full Version : question about purchasing x valve ( i read all post didnt find answer )

trevorjk
02-19-2003, 11:47 AM
ok for the trade in deal do i have to include my bolt? if so i dont have the stock bolt i only have an after market bolt could i still trade in?

and if i were to do the trade in how long would it take to get the x valve once you got my old valve?

and could i pay useing paypal? or does it have to be credit card or money order

thanks
and sorry for post

Blennidae
02-19-2003, 03:17 PM
I was allowed to keep my old bolt.

Trade turnaround will depend on when they recieve yours and can process the order. Including your valve S/N when you place your order speeds up the process some.

No idea on the paypal, but I would doubt it.

yagrmiestr
02-19-2003, 04:37 PM
I kept my old bolt and spring as well. Just to give you an idea on turn around. My classic valve arrived on a Friday afternoon at AGD and the Xvalve was shipped on Monday. I think that's pretty a quick turn around. Shipping times obviously depend on what you paid for. Paypal? I doubt it, but you can call and ask!

- Jeremy

trevorjk
02-19-2003, 09:44 PM
ok thanks for the help

and one more question it says the x valve comes with the lvl10 anyways is the lvl 10 installed and all we have to do is slip the new valve and bolt into our marker and go or do i have to install the lvl 10

yagrmiestr
02-19-2003, 11:06 PM
The level 10 is installed, but not set-up. It will still need to be dialed in.

datapimp69
02-20-2003, 08:45 AM
trevorjk,

you can use paypal, but not like you think.

in paypal goto the withdraw tab. there is an option to use a virtual credit card.

they will give you a credit card # and you just use that at agd store.

hope it helps

trevorjk
02-20-2003, 10:03 AM
hey thanks alot hopefully ill have a new x valve with in the month

FalconGuy016
02-20-2003, 10:04 AM
they make you keep everything but the base valve. Take off bolt, spring, air fittings, etc