PDA

View Full Version : My Very OWN .... CnC Xmag !!!

Daroach
02-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Well i don't have it yet, but I will on the official date of Feb. 28th. That date will be in my mind for decades! Anyhow, I would like to thank a few people who encouraged me to get such a fine marker.... First its Havoc and Capo, they let me touch thiers :p . I would also like to thank TK for making such a fine marker, and giving me the chance to let go of cockers. My girlfriend Leslie, who even tho doesn't play paintball, encourages me playing all the time.

My marker will be a true Black CnC Xmag with a 68/45 AGD flatline tank. A CP Barrel system will follow in about 3 more weeks. And i am sure AGD apparel and stickers will soon follow (thanx to Havoc).

Now the reason why i posted this for all of you to read is that I want to make this CnC unique. I have already decided on what to name it, and its goin to be called the "Xroach". But the color of black is to basic for me and i would like to hear y'all opinion on what color / fade job (no acid wash) I should put on it. As of now I am debating on a Black to Red fade, but my girlfriend thinks that a Red/White/Blue fade would look even better.

So give me some opinions, and support, I am going to be incredibly ancy and nervious cause MY CnC is comman and i have really been dreaming about owning this marker for 5 months.

langrage
02-19-2003, 03:20 PM
take off all paint and polish it to a mirror shine :D. Every one knows shinny things shoot farther and better.

FYI - I have a silver Freeflow boxxer for sale with an e-blade if you know anyone looking:D

darklord
02-19-2003, 03:32 PM
Very nice, very nice indeed. Congrats! Keep us posted with pics. Only a few people on AO own x-mags.

Duke Henry
02-19-2003, 03:48 PM
Congrats! I know most of the AO members would like to be in your position right now!!!

beam
02-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Get it annoed the AO colors, blue to yellow fade.

Shweet!

Havoc_online
02-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Daroach
And i am sure AGD apparel and stickers will soon follow (thanx to Havoc). I said stickers and a patch if you begged:):p... I'm happy your happy and that I helped with your decision but I lack this apparel you speak of....:confused: BAD ROACH, always changing words around,, BAD,, NO.:mad: :p

Ultimator
02-19-2003, 05:24 PM
You want unique?

Hot pink to Lime Green to Fluorescent Orange fade ..... with reverse splash!

Kevmaster
02-19-2003, 05:48 PM
what makes you think your XMag is Feb 28th? Just wonderin....

G-Rock
02-19-2003, 06:06 PM
and is this xmag in the batch that just went to the polishers like 3 weeks ago?

hostage
02-19-2003, 06:29 PM
DaRoach, I am suprised of you out of all people getting a mag, what ever happend to the cocky cocker guy I knew? The guy who almost cried when Havoc and Capo, decorated your gear box with the AGD stickers. :p Well I invy you, have fun with it!
-Doron

Clare
02-19-2003, 06:36 PM
The guy who almost cried when Havoc and Capo, decorated your gear box with the AGD stickers.

One Wooden Spoon has the video of that to prove it! Looks like he was having a hissy fit. :p

Daroach
02-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Ultimator: LoL, not that unique....remember i want somethan i could be proud of

Kevmaster & G-Rock: I ain't getting it directly from AGD, which means i payed more then they are supposed to go for.

hostage: my first REAL pball marker was a MAG, i just changed do to paint chopping and the weight.

Capo: blah, you and havoc threw the fit first when y'all discovered the Freeflow stickers all over yer stuff.

Clare
02-19-2003, 07:21 PM
Capo: blah, you and havoc threw the fit first when y'all discovered the Freeflow stickers all over yer stuff.

..but you don't see us playing with freeflows now! :p

Peach
02-19-2003, 07:32 PM
I would make it yellow to orange fade :-D :-P But... Only a guy like me would do that! Oh well, sighs...

Conqueror
02-19-2003, 10:25 PM
its called a boxxer

I believe there are three Xs if you wanna get picky on him.

CQ

*ArKfEaR*
02-19-2003, 10:28 PM
and giving me the chance to let go of cockers.

Muhahahaha , MUAHHAHAHAHAHA, MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

You will be back, they allways do.

MUAHAHAHAHAH

Daroach
02-19-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Conqueror

I believe there are three Xs if you wanna get picky on him.

CQ

heh, i am picky and its two X's :D :p