PDA

View Full Version : E-MAGine goes PRO!!!!

Copper-TOP
02-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Yes guys. Finally, the Norwegian team E-MAGine goes PRO.
E-MAGine use only the best markers, and i bet you all know by now what that is..
In the forthcoming Norwegian Indoor Zap Masters (NZIM) we are going head to head with the best Scandinavian teams out there: Joy, Ducklings, HardCore and NBK..
This is a big step for us (E-MAGine) as a team, and we could'nt have done it without the help of:
-AGD Europe
-John Sosta
-Harmless.no
-Finn Eng
-Geir Tveter
-Fast Fisk
and you guys in AO!! The greatest forum in the WORLD!

A big thank you to our sponsors! A Thank you to TOM K.
Wish us luck, we're gonna need it.
Soon we'll be over the pond to a site near YOU, and you'll feel the Norwegian FURY!

Peder
Frontplayer
E-MAGine

paintslinger
02-19-2003, 08:30 PM
kool!! i hope u guys do good. Rip them up and tell'em that the good ole boys and gals from AO sent ya! once again good luck.

Little Matt
02-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Awesome, Good luck. Be sure to keep us updated.

later,

AGD
02-19-2003, 11:53 PM
WOOOT!! Our first pro team!! Go get 'em guys! This deserves a sticky...

AGD

agdemagman69
02-20-2003, 12:31 AM
YAY!!!!!! good luck guys!

Copper-TOP
02-20-2003, 02:11 AM
Tom read my post... Cool.
Anyway, thank you guys. We'll rock bigtime on the European circuit..
Also.. Me and my E-MAG will hopefully also rock in this years X-Ball Nation-Cup under the proud Norwegian Flag!
We'll make you proud!!

AGD 4 Ever!!

AutomagBoy
02-20-2003, 10:32 AM
AHHHH you site isn't 100% english! I would like to see a close up of that copper mag.

Cyberious
02-20-2003, 10:46 AM
I would certainly like to see you guys at World Cup this year here in Orlando. Keep punishing those who don't believe in the superiority of the X-Mag! Where in Norway are you located? I'll be over in that part of the world sometime in May.

Mag pusher
02-20-2003, 11:51 AM
We are located in Oslo, the capitol of Norway. When you arrive give us a call and we'll buy you a beer or a case of paint lol

Bad Dave
02-20-2003, 01:43 PM
Did you guys play the campaign cup last year? If so I think I've played you guys.

Best of luck,

Dave

yeahthatsme
02-20-2003, 02:50 PM
SHOW'EM WHAT FOR BOYS!

Mag pusher
02-20-2003, 02:56 PM
BAD DAVE
Wich team did you play for at Campaign?

Bad Dave
02-20-2003, 04:12 PM
Mayhem Tigers Young guns or amateur (can't remember exactly what we played under?).

Did you have some fella who plays for storm guest for you? Hes got some crazy hair going on!

Think we might have played you on the Modul R field with the big circular thing in the middle with a little triangle on each side.

Cyberious
02-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Can you PM me with a number. Maybe we can try and find the bottom of a case of beer together. :-)

pito189
02-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Only the best of luck to you fellas. :)

magman007
02-20-2003, 05:22 PM
congrats guys!

Tom you confuse me, what about the jax warriors? they were pro?

Any ways, congrats, rip it up!

Mickster
03-03-2003, 08:04 AM
Congrats on goin pro guys hopefully we will get a chance to play you again at one of the millenium events this year. We are hopefully playin Portugal, Germany, Toulousse and London.

Portsmouth Uni:p

manike
03-03-2003, 01:11 PM
Copper Top, will you be playing Pro in the Millennium series also?

If ever there was a year to play pro in the Millennium this is it. With the change arounds going on at the moment, there has to be some serious opportunities available...

Bad Dave, yes I think they did play Campaign, I remember some pics of them.

RKL
03-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Seconding - Yes, they played Campaign

I gave them a 40 of dark rum :D

Cheers, eh

Bob
The Canadian hiding in Bath

Mag pusher
03-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Right you are guys, we did play at Campaign. Much thanks to John Sosta lending us Greg (Mr.Frankendreads) from Storm. A great player and a really nice guy. Thank you for that bottle of rum marshal Bob, it gave me an excellent headache that stayed with me all day :-) I don't think we'll be able to play pro in the millenium. It's a matter of economics as of now since we are our own sponsors. Maybe next year, after crushing the opponents here in Norway in 2003. I'll try to remeber to tell you guys how we did at the Norwegian Zap Master (8.-9.March) when it's over. NBK,Joy Div, Hardcore who are they anyway!! lol

Mickster
03-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Hi guys i play for portsmouth uni and i was wonderin if you had that pic of one of our players performing a mugging against one of your players. It was one of the professional pics that was taken and were bein sold. I believe we spoke to a couple of your players at the end of the day and you showed us the picture. They player who performed the mugging would like to get a copy of the pic i was wonderin whether you could put a copy on your website or email it to me at [email protected] :D (finally we will here the end of this great muggin) :P

Cheers

Mike

Normann
05-01-2003, 09:41 AM
Well the (pro???) guys E-Magine, really rocked on the tournaments here in Norway...

I didnt see them crush any norwegian teams???

on Norwegian Indor Zap Masters, It werent enough teams to have an Pro Caterogy, so It was Amateur and Novice..

E-magine got spanked from the most teams and ended on a 7th place...

It was also a Sniper 5man tournament here in norway this last weekend where E-Magine, the (pro) team played,

The classes was Novice, Am B and Am A.. the Am A and B team played against each other, and you won for the points you got, NO finals or nothing...

here is a complete result list from this weekend:
AmA:
NBK 613
Invasion 591
E-MAGine 178

AmB:
Get Lost 433
Invasion YG 352
Lyng 3 265
Dase 260
Painfull Painters 70

So if it had been a self seed class, E-Magine would have ended, the next last place in Am b.

I really look forward, to see you play pro in the Millennium series E-Magine, Even Am A?:-)

Let me know when you have beaten NBK, Joy D and Hardcore???

And Peder , I can`t wait to see you play on the Norwegian X-ball team:)???

Thank you!