PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Texas AO Meet in March - Tom Kaye is Coming!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Havoc_online
02-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Yeap, it's finally time to organize. Another Texas AO meet, this time we're rocking the Dallas area! I've talked Richard who runs Fort Paintball and he says that they'll be happy to have us!

The website is here (http://www.fortpaintball.com/pages/945044/index.htm) check it out for field info, maps, etc. ASK myangelrocks about waivers!. If you cant get your waiver before you head out, dont worry it wont be a problem.

They have 4500fills and covered staging areas. They sale food and drinks. They also have 2 lego fields (10man,7man), hyperbarrel field (10man), Spoolfield (7man), Airball (5man), plus a big rec hayfield.

They rent out M98's For those of you without a marker or those taking someone without a marker:).

Hotel info - finally(sorry)

As it turns out, the field has worked out a deal with the hotel, as long as you say your with "Fort Paintball" they give you a discount from 70 to 50 per room(I believe for a double). The deal was made with Shirley who works at the hotel. All the hotels info could be found here (http://www.bristolhotels.com/scripts/singleinfo.asp?ChainCode=HV&PropertyNumber=544 ).

Our AO deal is $15 per person(fee/air/BYOP) and Draxxus(mid bore) for $55 a case! (they also carry inferno)

Remember the normal price is 20 for fees plus 65 a case of paint - they are cutting us a deal so let's give them a good day of business, of course you dont HAVE to but if at all possible, buy field paint...

Remember the rules, refer to this post for the latest info, it will constantly be updated. Don't forget the important things like - maps, chairs, masks for ppl who will be watching, signed waivers if your under 18, and barrel condoms. We'll have some sort of name tags to help break the ice between AO'ers who havent met.

Post how many people you will be bringing. Let's try and keep this organized. Let us know if you need a ride hopefully someone coming from your area will have room.

Post if you are going so we have an accurate list. Dont just show up(remember our discount depends on the number of ppl attending). Our current discount is for 50-75 people, if more end up going our discount may increase!

Another reason to get your lazy behinds over to this meet!!!! Thanks to our VERY gracious leader, Mr. Tom Kaye, We will be raffling out 3 BRAND NEW AGD WARPFEEDS at the end of the day! That's it ladies and gent's, this meet is looking to be our best yet! Pack your gear and pick a date - AO is going to FORT PAINTBALL!:cool: (be sure and thank Tom!)(in order to be eligible for the raffle, you MUST have an AO account, you must have your name on this list, you must play at least part of the day, and you must be present during the raffle(we'll call everyone before it's done towards the end of the day) any change or exception of the rules may happen at anytime without notice and are to be considered by Tom, Clare and myself.)

Thanks to AO's very own datapimp69 we've got more last minute prizes to raffle out!

datapimp69 is donating 3 of his AO q/d drops for us to raffle! These drops are worth 50(+5shipping) a piece! The winners will get to choose a color, then after the meet I will send the names and addresses to datapimp69 and he will mail them out!

If you havent seen these puppies, check them out HERE! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66240)

Remember, the same rules apply as with the warps(see warp raffle rules). Everyone Thank him for his kindness!

He told me that if you dont have a flatline you can have the option to wait for the dovetail ver that is comming in a few weeks.

As always at AO Meets, I will be doing free repair/tune/install on any AGD gear you are having trouble with.:)

TOM KAYE(AGD) IS COMING!
I already talked to the field and we have it reserved for Saturday the 15th of March! Thats the only day Tom could make it while we could reserve the field. Tom wants AT LEAST 100 people to show up so lets not let him down! Drop everything and get ready who knows when he'll be able to make it out again! This meets guna ROCK!

list of AO'ers going. ( **maybe's)
Tom Kaye (AGD)!
Havoc_online
Capoeira
TXStorm
Sir Chopsalot +2
matt0000
SI|ENT|3O|3 +1
irs709
Daroach +1
postitnote(Leslie the Camera person)
Jon/xpm
ttoad4000t
ben_JD
Aliens-8-MyDad +1
UTLadiesMan
Cryer
Klay01
CDAWG
sk8dood
El Gallo Negro
NiteWolf1138
wes
Paintmanmike +1
LeF_11 +3
chuckxster3000 +2
Converted2Mags +1
myangelrocks +5
nicad +2
Arowmic
logamus
vf-xx +1
golobeno_soqoloma
CRiZO
rjvemt1
maximum
Trench_Riader +2
RexTheKing
kosmo
Phat John +3
tayior7
Draven-Crow
isaaclim
Snappy(Fri night/Sat. morn:))
rbreding
CoFFeY[NiTrO] +1
DarkOre
Marek
sereignity_31
Retro Boy
danielgleason
savethebird
EnW

Arman/xpm **
-Jôker- **
abrewin450 **
langrage **
MaChu **
ricktex **

AO Army mission: TK leading the way.
Friday night - take over a resturant in force.
Friday late night - conquer the hotel lobby.
Saturday morning - ride in force to the field.
Saturday all day - rule the fields and let Fort Paintball the We are an Army.
Saturday night - Show up in force yet again to take over another poor unsuspecting target.
Sunday - Post our hearts out on how we owned fellow AO'ers

For those of us who will be hanging out on Friday, we will be meeting in the hotel lobby at 6pm. We will wait for others while we hang out and decide on where to go eat, we'll probably be looking to head out from the hotel for food at around 7:30pm. For those who end up getting there just after 7:30pm, we will tell the counter where we've gone to eat. Afterwards we'll be heading back to the lobby for some late night paintball chit-chat for those getting into town late at night. We'll be heading out to the field as soon as it opens.

GOTO THIS (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=687917#post687917) THREAD FOR OUR PIF(pay it forward) pile of goodies! ADD stuff and ASK for stuff!

Sir Chopsalot
02-19-2003, 09:55 PM
hoo ha! another close ao day, well i will probably be there. my spring break is from march 10th-19th so there would be my free days...and the weekends of course

edit- oh man i just read their site and they sell chimichangas! i have to go now

matt0000
02-19-2003, 10:01 PM
SWEET! chops if i still have a gun in march were goin!!.... oh yes by the way check out my gun for sale in the markers forums (shameless self advertisement) :cool:

SI|ENT|3O|3
02-19-2003, 10:03 PM
hey curtis, i am really interested...i don't think im doing anything during spring break, it would be great if we *may* be able to get a ride. just hit me back. really interested if we can get a ride...thanks.
-sebastian

Sir Chopsalot
02-19-2003, 10:09 PM
matt you can use my shocker if i buy it if you dont have a gun

Daroach
02-19-2003, 10:13 PM
Me and my Xmag will be there ....

100% sure if its on a weekend.....
25% sure if its on a weekday ....

and its ABOUT TIME!

Jon/xpm
02-19-2003, 10:35 PM
hey wuz up guys...
ill try to get the AOerz in this area over their...
so far i think i can get maybe 4 or 5 to come...

Arman/xpm
Jon/xpm
TXStorm
Expalien/XPM
ttoad4000t
Aliens-8-MyDad
AssassN

TXStorm
02-19-2003, 10:39 PM
I will be there. My vote goes for Saturday the 22nd or Saturday the 29th. My spring break is March 17th-21st. My schedule is wide open so I can make it on any of those days, or any weekend this month.

Everyone be sure to bring chairs and tables if you can. Forts "staging area" is 6 short tables. Most people end up setting up in the back of their cars. Oh yeah, and bring shin/knee pads if you have them. For some reason, the ground out there seems really hard to me and it hurts like hell when you try to slide w/o protection :o

It's going to be another great Dallas meet. Can't wait to see all the new faces!

GZ REPRESENTIN WOOO!!!! :D

Jon/xpm
02-19-2003, 10:47 PM
TXStorm-can you represent dont mean jack crap to me...

ttoad4000t and i will be representing the AKA ViKiNg

Expalien/XPM will be representing his x mag...
so it will be a good day :)
for all of us and alot of good competition

Daroach
02-19-2003, 11:03 PM
well damn, if Expalien/XPM and I can make it, then it looks like the Xmag will be very well represented.

That makes 4 of them....

w00t w00t w00t

Jon/xpm
02-19-2003, 11:13 PM
Daroach-its just a regular mag with an x-vavle in it...
srry i should of made my self more clear...

hey bring that free flow with eblade with you
so i can try it out :)
thnxs

Boble86
02-19-2003, 11:14 PM
I will be going if its on the weekday unless I have soccer practice. Where ranked 14 in state yea!!!!!!

-Jôker-
02-19-2003, 11:18 PM
i MIGHT be able to make it if its during m spring break, and if i have cash and a ride

Daroach
02-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Jon/xpm
hey bring that free flow with eblade with you
so i can try it out :)
thnxs

sorry bro, i sold it, i had to get to my Xmag

Havoc_online
02-19-2003, 11:25 PM
we've got our first update.

PM everyone you see on the boards that's from Tx. that isnt on the list or hasnt posted, let's try and make sure everyone who can come does! (those coming from Louisiana try and get a hold of ppl that would come!:))

If enough people come, I'll try and work on getting us a suprise:eek:.

ben_JD
02-19-2003, 11:47 PM
Saturdays work best for me. You guys decide the date and I'll try to make it.

Should have a shiny black X-Mag by then, too.

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-19-2003, 11:54 PM
**edit**any weekend in march is good for me... just not 8th and 9th so plan acordingly im going to this one and its gonna rock!**/edit**
omg im sooo going..... im gonna try to bring some friends (chuckxster3000 and wicky weir)

UTLadiesMan
02-20-2003, 12:51 AM
My spring break is March 10-15... so anywhere around there, and I'd probably come. (90% depends on money :P)

BTW, I went to this field over x-mas break and it was pretty decent. (and close to my house! mwahahaha)

Cryer
02-20-2003, 01:27 AM
If it's later in the month or on a weekend I'll be able to attend.... Chalk me up as "maybe".

ooh im soo excited:D :D :D :D :D :D

Daroach
02-20-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Cryer
If it's later in the month or on a weekend I'll be able to attend.... Chalk me up as "maybe".

MAYBE?? MAYBE????

watttt???

Since you started this "Hey Texans" thread, you got all of our attention, then say MAYBE???

BAH, You can't miss the party, there will be 3 CnC Xmags there, and am sure one of us will let you shoot it, possibly use it in a game.

Havoc put him up as a definate!

Cryer
02-20-2003, 02:46 AM
If it's before the 21st, then I can't come. At all. That weekend is good, and I could probably get a day or 2 off that next week in March with less of a problem. It all depends on the date. Trust me dude, I want to go as much as you guys (I've never been before). My job is just constricting for the next month...

Im still excited...:D :D :D :D

-edit-Again, weekends (22nd, 29th) would work better for me, but after the 21st I could probably get the day off...

Havoc_online
02-20-2003, 04:58 AM
Just got an email worth mentioning...:) (highlighted in red) :eek:

Klay01
02-20-2003, 08:17 AM
sounds like fun, ill see if i can get CDAWG, and a few others out there. cool cool.

sk8dood
02-20-2003, 08:46 AM
I can make it the weekend of the 17th or the weekend after that. I think it is like a 5 or so hour drive. Just give me a date and I will try to make it.

Daroach
02-20-2003, 11:39 AM
SAAWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

A free AGD warp feed just for me!! w00t w00t

I am claiming one of them for my Xmag

and thank you TOM KAYE!!!

El Gallo Negro
02-20-2003, 11:46 AM
I'll try to make it... If I can get the days off from work... I'll put it in advance :D

NiteWolf1138
02-20-2003, 01:13 PM
We'll see if I can get out there. Gonna have to see what things are like in the 'old dusty wallet.

NiteWolf1138

Vendetta
02-20-2003, 01:30 PM
I will be in Fort Worth in mid March on a courier trip. If the timing is right, I'd love to make it.

wes
02-20-2003, 04:38 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGogmomgomgomgogmogomgomgomgomgomg

i could maybe go... anyware from the 16-24th because its spring break. my mommy said that i might could go, but i need an exact date!

daroach, if im there, you and your xmag are going down
fool!
:D

Paintmanmike
02-20-2003, 04:39 PM
I'm in as long as its not March 2nd, that would interfere with my other hobby, karting.

It should be the most Mags I've seen all at one field in DFW for a long time, not to be missed. I have not played this field either so that adds more goodness to the mix.

Vendetta
02-20-2003, 04:40 PM
St. Patricks' day is Monday March 17. That is the only date I could make. Of course I don't live in Texas, so it is entirely up to you cowboys/girls to decide:)

One Wooden Spoon
02-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Shiat.. this is my home turf, I will be there! Richard and Gerald of Texas Storm designed the fields, and I helped build each one. Trust me guys, these are quality made, and mirrored to the inch. I'm there every Sunday, and usually Saturday, so deffinetly count me in. Any questions about the field and I'd be more than happy to fill you in. Peace!

Spoons

ttoad4000t
02-20-2003, 05:52 PM
Im in, 10-16th is best for me...:D

Havoc_online
02-20-2003, 06:06 PM
(in order to be eligible for the raffle, you MUST have an AO account, you must have your name on this list, you must play at least part of the day, and you must be present during the raffle(we'll call everyone before it's done towards the end of the day) any change or exception of the rules may happen at anytime without notice and are to be considered by myself and Clare.)

Keep the posts coming!:) Everyone Thank Tom and AGD!

Scooter/Cootie
02-20-2003, 06:18 PM
I've heard a lot of great stories coming out of these Texas AO meets, I might just have to stop by and see if they're true or not. :D

If I can convince the wife to pay for the airfare, I'm definately in for a weekend date, preferably a Sunday. But until I start begging and pleading, put me down as a "maybe".

I'll also run it by the rest of the Pride team and see if we can get a few more guys down to play.

Lata!

Havoc_online
02-20-2003, 06:29 PM
Awesome! Maybe this will encourage even more outta staters to come!

Daroach
02-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie
I've heard a lot of great stories coming out of these Texas AO meets, I might just have to stop by and see if they're true or not. :D

HA....riiiiiight.... all us Texans know yer kind, you just wanna come so you can try to get a free Warp feed.

pffftttt...

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-20-2003, 07:06 PM
i think march 15-16 would be the best date plz no weekend before this! unless its the 1-2....

Clare
02-20-2003, 07:37 PM
HA....riiiiiight.... all us Texans know yer kind, you just wanna come so you can try to get a free Warp feed.

Scooter plays for AGD pride (which is factory sponsored) therefore doesn't need a "free warpfeed" and wouldn't be eligible anyway. Anyway, It would be awesome to have him come down to our meet.

Klay01
02-20-2003, 07:40 PM
best time for me would be during spring break.. any time in there would be fine. CDAWG was really pumped up when i talked to him.. im sure i could bring him and a few others from beaumont.

Daroach
02-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Scooter plays for AGD pride (which is factory sponsored) therefore doesn't need a "free warpfeed" and wouldn't be eligible anyway. Anyway, It would be awesome to have him come down to our meet.

OHHHHHH....so he MIGHT come down for a texas sized *** beatin.

Clare
02-20-2003, 08:08 PM

oh yeah, that's a great way to welcome out of staters to our meet :rolleyes:

Do you plan on actually playing this time around? :p

TXStorm
02-20-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Daroach

LOL, are you joking? I'm sorry but you are not one to be talking smack. If he does get a beating, it sure as hell won't be from you :p (Bring on the competition baby. I'm starting it a month early)

EDIT: omg w0000000t @ first post update

Snappy
02-20-2003, 09:16 PM
I wish it were the next weekend; I'd be there with bells on. On the 15th there's a big big formal dinner for the Air Force Association. I'm an Air Force Cadet, and it's in my best interest to get to know the big brass that will be there. Poop! Maybe I can do a cameo...

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-20-2003, 09:21 PM
[screams like a little school girl]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH[/screams like a little school girl]

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
02-20-2003, 09:25 PM
I'll see what I can do to make it. I'm broke. But hopefully I'll somehow get a little money between now and the meet.

EDIT: Would anyone be kind enough to lend me a back-up?

I have to sell my e-mag like before next month. And might not have a gun.

abrewin450
02-20-2003, 09:50 PM
I might be able to go. Depends on if I have any money. So put me down as a maybe.AIGHT!

langrage
02-20-2003, 10:13 PM
CaPoEiRa quote:

Do you plan on actually playing this time around?

ouch. But yet so true....

LeF_11
02-20-2003, 10:44 PM
I can probably make it along with 3 other people , put me down for a maybe (if there is such thing) Im pretty close to that area and I planned on playing at that field sometime during spring break anyhow , so this might just work out perfect.

Sounds like there is gonna be good competition there as well so hopefully I can hang with my pulse...

~LeF_11

Daroach
02-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by langrage

ouch. But yet so true....

ya know, how i get aimed for such aggression is beyond me, Langrage, you would be better off finding a woman.... so go... :p

TXStorm and Capo: i said texas sized *** beating, but yet i didn't mention or imply that it would come from me. so POO.

As for these random IM's from people claiming they will/want to bonus ball me (you know who y'all are) BRING IT.

'nuff said

chuckxster3000
02-20-2003, 10:47 PM
il bring 2

i cant wait to meet you Tom

Converted2Mags
02-20-2003, 10:56 PM
AAAAHHHH... im there unless VERY VERY extenuated circumstances arise... which will not happen... forget that tourney... im there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havoc_online
02-20-2003, 10:57 PM
dont forget, inorder for your friends your bringing to be eligible for the warps, they've got to join AO and have thier own names on the list.:)

wes
02-20-2003, 10:57 PM
LeF_11, it would take 21,933,303,652.173913043478260869565 paintballs to reach the moon.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
02-20-2003, 11:01 PM
I might be going ( this is darkore)

TXStorm
02-20-2003, 11:09 PM
wes: Thanks for that random fact. Why was it addressed to LeF_11?

CaPoEiRa and langrage: /me high-fives both of you.

Daroach: /me raises hand. lol :rolleyes:

EVERYONE INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT PLAY PAINTBALL. And be sure to NOT have them sign up for AO. More chances for me to win a warp ;) ($100 says Curtis disqualifies me for saying that.)

Daroach
02-20-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by TXStorm
EVERYONE INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT PLAY PAINTBALL. And be sure to NOT have them sign up for AO. More chances for me to win a warp ;) ($100 says Curtis disqualifies me for saying that.)

ATTENTION: there are only 2 warps left, i had to slip some cash to curtis so he would rig it to where i won one for sure

Scooter/Cootie
02-20-2003, 11:45 PM

Ha! I'd love to come down and get a Texas sized *** beatin. Me being from the flatland, I havent had one of those before. :p

Anyway, It would be awesome to have him come down to our meet.

Thanks Capo! So far, I've asked Allen (Chupas2) and he's a definate possibility too. Go ahead and mark him down as a maybe.

Since the event is on a Saturday, we'll need to fly down Friday night after work. Is there a place where we can bunk for the night or do we need to ask the friendly airport personnel if they might happen to have a few cots they could spare? :D A local hotel or even a very gracious AO host would be great!

myangelrocks
02-21-2003, 12:18 AM
i already spoke to daroach this morning, but i'll be there and i'm bringing about 5 people. correct me if i'm wrong, but we're going to meet at fort paintball on the 15th, not fun on the run?

BTW what's this bonus ball thing daroach was talking about?

Cryer
02-21-2003, 12:45 AM
Dude!
Screw what I said earlier! I'm THERE!!!!!!!!
My little brother wants to come too, but I just need to make sure that there will be rentals available for him.

nicad
02-21-2003, 03:28 AM
ill be in the area, hittin sixflags that weekend, so why not..
Also Arowmic and another friend will be with me.

Vendetta
02-21-2003, 10:21 AM
I see that it's on the 15th. I'll be in a truck on the way to Texas:(

Oh well, Have fun!

langrage
02-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Well the 15th may be hard for me to make so put me down as a maybe. I have played with alot of you at least once and it is always fun. :D

Worst case scenario its fun to see Daroach "the paintball mannequin". For you that have not met him, he is the guy all dressed up with his new paintball gear. He stands on the sidelines very still and never plays.

Havoc_online
02-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Yes, they WILL have rentals.

To Clear any confusion up about the date and place(which is all in the first post) it's happening at FORT PAINTBALL on Saturday March 15th. (NOT Fun on the run)

I'm still trynig to find out about printable waivers, area hotels and possibly another airball field for some 10man airball action.

logamus
02-21-2003, 03:25 PM
count me in.

Daroach
02-21-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by langrage
Worst case scenario its fun to see Daroach "the paintball mannequin". For you that have not met him, he is the guy all dressed up with his new paintball gear. He stands on the sidelines very still and never plays.

not this time, even if i have to pump myself full of advil so i can feel GOOOOODDD

One Wooden Spoon
02-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Bah hum bug to you all! I've got the PACS Tourny in Padre texas on the 15th... I'm sure this will conflict with a few of out other in state AOer's as well :(:(:( Sorry guys guess I can't make it.

Spoons :(

vf-xx
02-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Well guess I'm in.

Might bring a freind or two but that's not certian.

Cryer
02-21-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
(in order to be eligible for the raffle, you MUST have an AO account, you must have your name on this list, ...)
Hey Havoc-
Remember I said my brother was coming? well, in light of the above mentioned rules regarding the raffle, he now has an AO account: golobeno_soqoloma. He'll almost definately be able to come.

CRiZO
02-22-2003, 04:23 PM
okay well add me to the list, i'll be there. if not playing, then i'll film the action. i only live about 30 minutes away, so if anyone needs a place to crash, lemme know. lookin forward to seein you guys again

CRiZO
02-22-2003, 04:35 PM
o by the way, i could go pick up a waiver and scan it in and upload it to my site for yall to download, would that work?

Havoc_online
02-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Rich is suposed to Email me the waiver so I could send it to ppl who need it.:)

thanks for offering your place (dang nice of ya) I believe the Pride boys were asking around:)

Cryer - that's great! could you get him to post in the thread?

Spoons - we'll miss ya :(

rjvemt1
02-22-2003, 05:10 PM
I AM IN! i just got layed off but i'll figure outa way to be there.

Cryer
02-22-2003, 05:17 PM
Rich is suposed to Email me the waiver so I could send it to ppl who need it.:)

Cryer - that's great! could you get him to post in the thread?

I'll talk to him today when he gets back from his friends house...
Also, I'll need one of those waivers, as he is only 13.
RJVEMT- Hey, It looks like I'm about to get layed off, too.
Even still, nothing can deter me now!!!!

Jon/xpm
02-22-2003, 08:18 PM
hey wuz up CRiZO
have not talked to you since irc ao chat...
long time...
hopefully i will see you up their
(why will you not be playing?
per chance need a guN?)

peace

myangelrocks
02-23-2003, 07:17 AM
Havoc,

I'm going to be heading to fort paintball this weekend. i'll take an extra waiver, scan it, and email it to you. let me know if you get it before this saturday.

golobeno_soqoloma
02-23-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm cryers broter and I will be there

golobeno_soqoloma
02-23-2003, 01:55 PM
What kind of guns will they be using as rentals? :confused:

irs709
02-23-2003, 03:06 PM
im almost shure ill be there i just need to make alot o extra $$:rolleyes: :mad: :(

logamus
02-23-2003, 06:11 PM
is it safe to assume this will be a fpo event or is it too early to decide that? for those of us on tight budgets(read 'wife') the sooner we can plan for this wonderful day the better.

myangelrocks
02-23-2003, 08:26 PM
logamus,

fort paintball is byop or you can buy theirs. if i'm not mistaken they don't even have a paint fee (i haven't paid one). all you pay is $20 for field fee and all day air. if you have any questions go to www.fortpaintball.com

logamus
02-23-2003, 09:44 PM
well i was just curious about this event. even fields that have a byop policy can change for large events. i was just wonding because the wife started to adminster a caining on me because i had no clue how much this was going to cost. women are funny that way. ;)

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-23-2003, 10:05 PM
hey Havoc put a +1 bye my name cause chuckxster3000 was one of the 2 i was gonna bring and u have his name there also so u got him down twice.....

Cryer
02-24-2003, 12:57 AM
I've looked at their site and I can't seem to find what type of paint they sell...Just curiousity.

TXStorm
02-24-2003, 06:40 PM
I've looked at their site and I can't seem to find what type of paint they sell...Just curiousity.

Diablo Inferno... I believe medium/small bore?

Havoc_online
02-24-2003, 08:14 PM
They rent out M98's

I'm soon to recieve waivers and hotel listing(hotel's 5-10 minutes from field)

Our AO deal is $15 per person(fee/air/BYOP) and Draxxus(mid bore) for $55 a case! (they also carry inferno)

Remember the normal price is 20 for fees plus 65 a case of paint - they are cutting us a deal so let's give them a good day of business, of course you dont HAVE to but if at all possible, buy field paint...

logamus
02-24-2003, 08:58 PM
thanks for the update.

myangelrocks
02-24-2003, 09:15 PM
I figured they would cut us a deal, they're pretty cool people.

Hey quick question, how are we going to know who the AOer's are? I might be the only person, but i've never been to one of these before, so i don't know what anyone looks like. Is there something that we could meet around that we would all recognize? You know, Daroach and I could just bunker EVERYONE there but we would prefer to just send our fellow AOer's home with welts.

TXStorm
02-24-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by myangelrocks
You know, Daroach and I could just bunker EVERYONE there but we would prefer to just send our fellow AOer's home with welts.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok... but seriously, just look for a bunch of guys with mags(lol) Im sure we will all stage out of the same area. Havoc_online will have his red fade XMag and I will be the guy with the GZ, and I'm sure you will meet people as the day goes on. Just don't be shy and stay in the corner and not talk. *cough*

Havoc_online
02-24-2003, 09:44 PM
haha

I'll give labels to the cashier so as soon as you pay you also need to sign your AO name on the label and put it on, that way - you can go around looking for name-tags:)

vf-xx
02-24-2003, 10:55 PM
I'll give labels to the cashier so as soon as you pay you also need to sign your AO name on the label and put it on, that way - you can go around looking for name-tags:)

Unless you have one of Load's lense stickers. ;)

TXStorm
02-24-2003, 11:32 PM
...or we could introduce ourselves then get on top of the table and do a little dance :D

Daroach
02-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by TXStorm
...or we could introduce ourselves then get on top of the table and do a little dance :D

oh gawd, i would welcome ANYONE to dance on the table but you

God save us all!

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-25-2003, 01:12 AM
hahah this is gonna be great, seing txstorm dancing on a table

Jon/xpm
02-25-2003, 03:43 AM
i would pay money to see TXStorm dance on the table...
that would be fUnnNYiest thing anyone could see...
then it would just get nasty...
then old...
then fuNNy again...
:)

Expalien/XPM-will not be attending this event...
hes going deep sea fishing :(

Remember to bring tables and CHAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!
they have a small staggin area with NO CHAIRS
so byoc(bring your own chairs) :)

i will be the guy with the emag and the viking :)
toad will also be packing the viking also...
so if you see a guy with a viking its either Todd or me(Jon)
Everyone will know the werido (Txstorm) cause he will be dancing on the table :)
so their is 3 ppl just go ask around :) or look at name tag and try to start the werido small talk

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ttoad4000t
02-25-2003, 03:52 AM
i would pay money to see TXStorm dance on the table...
that would be fUnnNYiest thing anyone could see...
then it would just get nasty...
then old...
then fuNNy again...
:)

Expalien/XPM-will not be attending this event...
hes going deep sea fishing :(

Remember to bring tables and CHAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!
they have a small staggin area with NO CHAIRS
so byoc(bring your own chairs) :)

i will be the guy with the emag and the viking :)
toad will also be packing the viking also...
so if you see a guy with a viking its either Todd or me(Jon)
Everyone will know the werido (Txstorm) cause he will be dancing on the table :)
so their is 3 ppl just go ask around :) or look at name tag and try to start the werido small talk

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did you know you use a TON of smilies in your posts?

Jon/xpm
02-25-2003, 04:00 AM
hmmm not really sure about that :)
i dont know i dont think i use enough..:p

ttoad4000t- This time do not forget your barrel!

One Wooden Spoon
02-25-2003, 09:15 AM

Spoons - we'll miss ya :(

I feel the love! :D

Spoons

Jon/xpm
02-25-2003, 01:26 PM
well....
i just got my emag today and the darn switch breaks on me...
i was hoping someone can bring one for me...
the part is 2.00 alone but AGD wants to charge 7 buxs to ship the parts which is little crazy...(Just put a stamp on it id be haPPy :D )

here a pic...
thnxs

postitnote
02-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Hey all, this is Daroach's gf. It's wonderful to know that he just thinks of me as the "camera person!" :p Just introducing myself and letting you all know that Daroach and I will be in Dallas and he won't leave me alone about it (he's pretty excited). If anyone needs a ride from the Austin area let me know. I can fit two more people in my car. And if you need a ride from the Houston area, you can ride the Greyhound with Daroach to Austin. :D

ReTro Boy
02-25-2003, 07:47 PM
Man, I hope I can make it!!!

Hey Havoc, put me down for a maybe...gotta see what's going on.

Oh, and welcome, Leslie to the board. Slap Daroach for me will ya'.

Havoc_online
02-25-2003, 09:46 PM
hey Jon/xpm - dont worry I got what you need.(I'll have my parts and tools with me)

Welcome to the boards Leslie:) are you going to be playing?

Daroach
02-25-2003, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the boards Leslie:) are you going to be playing?

heh, i hope not, cause then she would want to use my Xmag and that would be BAD ;)

postitnote
02-25-2003, 09:57 PM
Thanks Havoc. I don't know if I'm going to play. Right now the answer is no, but it may change between now and then - no promises! I make a better paintball cheerleader than I do a player and anyone who has seen me play can vouch for that. I did wash my jersey, though, so I'm all set. :)

EnW
02-25-2003, 10:06 PM
Put me down as a maybe! We may have sold our house and that may be the weekend that we have to close the deal.
Anyway...enough rambling....I am a MAYBE!!

maximum
02-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Im from Austin. I havent Played in 3 Years, but All my parts for my marker should be here this week. So All i need now is a ride (maybe my gf would be up for a trip to Dallas). I will let yall know..

Peace
Maximum

Daroach
02-26-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by maximum
Im from Austin. So All i need now is a ride (maybe my gf would be up for a trip to Dallas). I will let yall know..

Peace
Maximum

If you need a ride, let me know, i am comming from Austin

maximum
02-26-2003, 01:02 AM
Definately, I will let you know. I appreciate it.

- Maximum

ben_JD
02-26-2003, 02:09 PM
Take the asterisks from next to my name. I am fairly certain I'll be there. X-Mag in hand (hopefully).

Also, I'll be wearing my gold and black Automags.Org jersey from our friends at Custom Sports Gear which will make me hard to miss off the field and impossible to hit on the field (or not).

Trench_Riader
02-26-2003, 03:13 PM
That's a weekend off for me, so I'll certainly be there! I will also bring a couple of friends...one who also shoots a 'mag, one one that's a (gasp) Tippmman owner.

"Trench Raider"

RexTheKing
02-26-2003, 03:13 PM
ill b there :)

cdawg
02-26-2003, 04:06 PM
I'm gonna be rollin to Dallas for this day of fun in the sun. I'll also be staying at my grandmother's house, so if you need a place to crash just give me a PM. I just wanted to tell the general public that I will be taking my xTalon; wear an extra layer of clothing because I set my dual-velocity adjuster to 4.5k frames per second.

UTLadiesMan
02-26-2003, 04:12 PM
I'm liking it. Liking alot.

Move me to "If I'm not there, call the police because I'm dead!"

logamus
02-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by UTLadiesMan
"If I'm not there, call the police because I'm dead!"

typical teasipper, if your dead what help can the police offer? ill call the morgue. :)

postitnote
02-26-2003, 06:47 PM
typical teasipper

Hey now, he's not the only one from UT...but then again, I'm a diehard fan and I have the tattoo to prove it. :eek:

Does anyone know what the weather is 'typically' like during this time of year in Dallas? I usually just drive through the city without even rolling down a window. Just wondering what clothes I should bring.

ben_JD
02-26-2003, 07:44 PM
Well, this and yesterday morning there was a full 1.5" of ice (not snow, not sleet, but bona fide ice) on the ground. Tomorrow, it is supposed to be about 50 degrees. This past Sunday, it was a glorious 60 degrees and sunny.

Two weeks from now, there may be sun or ice or an earthquake. Welcome to Texas.

Boble86
02-26-2003, 09:39 PM
hopefully me and my team will be coming. we have our 5 man and 2-3 backs ups. yall better get ready yall wont be able to hold the warped/halo/emag

Boble86
02-26-2003, 09:41 PM
bring layers. your can always strip, haha

maximum
02-26-2003, 11:27 PM
Alright If all my gear gets here.. Should be here by Friday and if not it will be here long before the 15th. So count me in. I am bringing my gf.. She wont play. just wants to go on a trip.

Havoc : Let me know when u get that list of Hotels together

- Maximum

Daroach
02-26-2003, 11:33 PM
I am bringing my gf.. She wont play. just wants to go on a trip.

haha, sounds EXACTLY like my woman. Damn, all Austin chicks are the same.

maximum
02-26-2003, 11:36 PM
I think its all girls In general... Oh well It should be a great time. Its going to be weird after not playing for 3 years.

- Maximum

kosmo
02-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Chalk me up as a maybe, Im damn interested but it depends if that whole "war" thing happens I might be a bit busy to make it.

NiteWolf1138
02-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by kosmo
Chalk me up as a maybe, Im damn interested but it depends if that whole "war" thing happens I might be a bit busy to make it.

Kosmo
I know of no other way to put this,, I hope the near future for you is satisfying yet 'uneventful '.;)

NiteWolf1138

golobeno_soqoloma
02-27-2003, 08:13 PM
What Guns will they hae to rent there?
I really need to know!

ben_JD
02-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by golobeno_soqoloma
What Guns will they hae to rent there?
I really need to know! Please read the first post in this thread. It really has quite a lot of information. (psst, Tippmans)

golobeno_soqoloma
02-27-2003, 09:46 PM
well ok then

Cryer
02-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by golobeno_soqoloma
well ok then
guys go easy on him, for some reason, I inherited all the smarts in the family and left him with nothing...

maximum
02-27-2003, 10:31 PM
Havoc:

You can take the ** away from my Name. I will be there and will be bringing my GF. Only way I wont be there is if UPS doesnt bring my Valve which they should of Today, so they better by the 15th. =)

- Maximum

ben_JD
02-28-2003, 12:07 AM

guys go easy on him, for some reason, I inherited all the smarts in the family and left him with nothing... Hey, I yelled but then I gave him the information he requested.

AssassN
02-28-2003, 01:21 PM
i know ur all heart broken that i can't go :(:mad: :eek:

Phat John
02-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Mark me down as a definite. I am coming no matter what. This is going to be great. Can't wait to see everyone there

Sir Chopsalot
03-01-2003, 01:01 PM
hey add a +2 to my name, i got my dad and my brother coming

Phat John
03-01-2003, 05:57 PM
put a +3 by my name i got 3 more people coming with me.

myangelrocks
03-01-2003, 07:44 PM
hey i have the waiver if anyone needs it

maximum
03-01-2003, 07:47 PM
ANy news on the Hotels Around there?

- Maximum

ben_JD
03-01-2003, 10:07 PM
ANy news on the Hotels Around there?

- Maximum Within a few miles of the field is the Harvey Hotel (pretty decent) and about 3 or 4 Days Inn-type places (US-75 (Central Expy) and Park).

tayior7
03-02-2003, 12:13 AM
im coming with phat jon

SI|ENT|3O|3
03-02-2003, 12:27 AM
i need the waiver...

Daroach
03-02-2003, 12:35 AM
I could use a waiver....

Email it to me : Daroach_t1@hotmail.com

Phat John
03-02-2003, 12:38 AM
I need one of those waivers too email me killersarequik@aol.com

Cryer
03-02-2003, 01:00 AM
I could use a waiver....
I need one for my bro, too:sjtaxop@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Boble86
03-02-2003, 01:28 AM
well count me out i have a tournament in south padre.

SI|ENT|3O|3
03-02-2003, 12:13 PM
forgot my email account... sebastian323@hotmail.com send a waiver there...thanks.
-sebastian

Havoc_online
03-03-2003, 03:02 AM
Just got back from Skyball so the list finally got updated!

looks like we've got 61 people coming and 9 maybe's as of now, so far so good!

Everyone go over the first post slowly and carefully, it's got a lot of info. Thanks to myangelrocks for helping with a waiver info.

Remember, try and buy field paint only(let's give this field some business, for having us! If you MUST, yes you can byop)

NiteWolf1138
03-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Please send a wavier to nitewolf1138@hotmail.com

Thank you

NiteWolf1138

nicad
03-03-2003, 04:35 PM
change my +1 to a +2... my chic is coming too. :)
also send waivers to colin@deadlywind.com please

Daroach
03-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by nicad
my chic is coming too. :)

is she actually going to be playing?

myangelrocks
03-03-2003, 06:33 PM
ok it's going to be a couple of days on the waiver. i'm going to have to knock the dust off the scanner and get it running again. i'll mail it out to you guys in a .jpg format.

postitnote
03-03-2003, 06:41 PM
Daroach, sweetie... It's ok if the girls (including myself) don't play. After all, we're probably the only cheering section you have. :p I'll be sure to bring my pom-poms...

Seriously though, is anyone interested in grouping together with Daroach and I for a hotel to make it cheaper? I'm just a broke-*** college student and Daroach has to support his paintball addiction so he's broke too. :D If you're interested, please let Daroach or me know, otherwise I think we will be staying in Chez Camry overnight. :(

Thanks so much and happy bunkering...

Daroach
03-03-2003, 11:38 PM
ummmm, yea, wat she said!

Clare
03-04-2003, 06:54 PM
We need more AO'ers attending! Anyone else want to come to our lil' AO meet?! :p

logamus
03-04-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by postitnote
we will be staying in Chez Camry overnight.

that would be the college thing to do. :)

vf-xx
03-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Anybody in NOrth fort worth and want to carpool?

logamus
03-04-2003, 07:21 PM
carpooling might work vf, i will let you know if i will be avail for that.

Havoc_online
03-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Hotel info - finally(sorry)

As it turns out, the field has worked out a deal with the hotel, as long as you say your with "Fort Paintball" they give you a discount from 70 to 50 per room(I believe for a double). The deal was made with Shirley who works at the hotel. All the hotels info could be found here (http://www.bristolhotels.com/scripts/singleinfo.asp?ChainCode=HV&PropertyNumber=544 ).

(also updated in first post)

postitnote
03-04-2003, 07:47 PM
as long as you say your with "Fort Paintball" they give you a discount from 70 to 50 per room

So is that a discount of 50-70% per room or are the prices $50-$70 per room for us? Just wanting to clarify. :)

Havoc_online
03-04-2003, 08:08 PM
I was told normal room price was in the 70 area, and our deal is for 50(dollars:))

AO Army mission: TK leading the way.
Friday night - take over a resturant in force.
Friday late night - conquer the hotel lobby.
Saturday morning - ride in force to the field.
Saturday all day - rule the fields and let Fort Paintball the We are an Army.
Saturday night - Show up in force yet again to take over another poor unsuspecting target.
Sunday - Post our hearts out on how we owned fellow AO'ers

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=678877#post678877

pbzmag
03-04-2003, 09:06 PM
We need more AO'ers attending! Anyone else want to come to our lil' AO meet?! :p

Wish that I could go, but funds are low and I'm saving up for an xmag. Capo, are you going to play with Femme Fatales at the LA Open this weekend?

pbzmag

Draven-Crow
03-04-2003, 10:27 PM
hey - I'll be going for sure, using my All Chrome LX RTP :) - count me in

isaaclim
03-04-2003, 10:48 PM
i'm a friend of UTLadiesman and I'm definitely going to be there....seeing as how i only live like 10 miles from the field!

see ya'll there!!!

Isaac

irs709
03-04-2003, 11:28 PM
I still need a waiver...for me and my bro...send it to his email account...
sebastian323@hotmail.com

Havoc_online
03-05-2003, 12:09 AM
dont worry about the waivers, I've talked to the field, so if we dont end up getting them it wont be a problem.

Welcome to the boards all those who are signing up!:) the more the merrier.:D

Clare
03-05-2003, 12:28 AM
Capo, are you going to play with Femme Fatales at the LA Open this weekend?

nope, I'll be going to the Vegas nppl instead :)

Snappy
03-05-2003, 12:25 PM
I may be able to drop in on Friday night or Saturday morning. What hotel are you taking over? Sadly, I have an Air Force function I need to go to. Friday I am meeting 4 Star General Foglesong and will be at a dinner on Saturday, but I really really really really really want to meet a few fellow AOers and support the team. Heck, I'd even pay the entry fee if I have to. It'd be worth it to be in such fine company, even if I can't fling any paint. :p

Havoc_online
03-05-2003, 02:08 PM
sounds good snappy! The resturants have not been decided yet but the hotel is the Harvey hotel(the link in the first page):) . Come on by!

kosmo
03-06-2003, 08:24 AM
Anyone know of any decent shuttle companies that run from the Dallas area up to Ft Hood? Dont have a car so getting theres gonna be a problem...

vf-xx
03-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Try greyhound. I think they have a line going through.

ben_JD
03-08-2003, 11:28 AM
sounds good snappy! The resturants have not been decided yet but the hotel is the Harvey hotel(the link in the first page):) . Come on by! Well, there is an El Chico which shares a parking lot with the Harvey Hotel.

myangelrocks
03-08-2003, 12:48 PM
there are about a million resturants within 10 minutes of the harvey hotel. if you guys have an idea of something you want, let me know i'll tell you where to go.

wyn1370
03-08-2003, 02:08 PM
if anybody talks to havoc tell him to check his PMs. I've got some banners that TK want me to ship to him. Capo if you see this before havoc PM me an address.

Havoc_online
03-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Cool, Thx Wyn.

as for food, we usually decide at the last moment based on what everyone feels like. We're going to need someone to follow so make sure and be there!:D

rjvemt1
03-08-2003, 07:11 PM
i may be staying with a fellow AO'ers familly member, if that doesnt work out does anyone wanna split a hotel room. i am a 34 y/o male, you need to be over 18, prefferably over 21(i like beer:Dand dont want to contribute...). i will be coming from austin and picking you up on the way may work out(ft. hood, waco, etc.). my plans are to return sat night. LMK

cdawg
03-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Havoc... we gonna have nametags for sure? I'm def a newbie to the AO community and I want to know who the faces behind the usernames are.

Clare
03-08-2003, 10:55 PM
We'll be bringing nametags along for those who want to wear them :)

cdawg
03-08-2003, 11:35 PM
argh well i guess we all cant be agdivas

cdawg
03-08-2003, 11:45 PM
i just came up with an idea... how bout people just post their pictures on this thread? here's mine...

Havoc_online
03-09-2003, 12:05 AM
You'd have to be doing that the whole event for me to recognize you. Is that something your willing to do?:p :)

cdawg
03-09-2003, 12:07 AM
haha well (see quote in profile) you'd be surprised how i roll when i ball... haha

translation you would be surprised how i present myself when i engage in the sport of paintball

ben_JD
03-09-2003, 12:11 AM
We'll be bringing nametags along for those who want to wear them :) Mine is on the back of my AO jersey.

Jon/xpm
03-09-2003, 12:14 AM
yo yo dawg this is g funk jon ...
let keep this shiz to the dl and hit the beats laterz....

Just kiddin... i hate slang...
lets cool down on the slang and keep it non gangster style

thnxs

cdawg
03-09-2003, 12:19 AM
ehh if you knew me you would know that i am a white boy and probably one of the most texas ppl you'll ever meet... i joke about the slang but since it bothers you check out the translation. and post ur picture.

Jon/xpm
03-09-2003, 12:20 AM
cdawg-yea i know im just messing with you..

na lets keep the pics off ... i might scare some peeps :eek:

Clare
03-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Well..here you go..:)

myself and Havoc_Online
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=676823

Havoc_online
03-09-2003, 06:18 PM
so who's going to show up at the hotel and who's just going Saturday morning?

For those of us who will be hanging out on Friday, we will be meeting in the hotel lobby at 6pm. We will wait for others while we hang out and decide on where to go eat, we'll probably be looking to head out from the hotel for food at around 7:30pm. For those who end up getting there just after 7:30pm, we will tell the counter where we've gone to eat. Afterwards we'll be heading back to the lobby for some late night paintball chit-chat for those getting into town late at night. We'll be heading out to the field as soon as it opens.

postitnote
03-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Here is a picture of Daroach and me. :)

postitnote
03-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by rjvemt1
i may be staying with a fellow AO'ers familly member, if that doesnt work out does anyone wanna split a hotel room.

Daroach and I may be interested in splitting a hotel room with you if your plans fall through. We won't be getting in until late Friday night, 10:30 at the earliest. Anyway, let one of us know ASAP, okie dokie?

rjvemt1
03-10-2003, 02:10 AM
i dont suppose tk is gonna bring some neeto stuff for a raffle or a PIF? i have a speedtach chrono that i would trade for a 'warp left main body' for a classic! i also have an old taso harness 8 onehondered round tubes, realtree camo, in very good shape. i also have a stainless steel, foam lined, water tight gun case made by ICC(impact carying case) excelent for airlining your marker.

its in quotes cause i copied it from my reply in the other thread and i obviously dont know what i am doing!:D all i know is that you turn it on and mash these keys here in front of me and words just appear on the screen:confused:

Havoc_online
03-10-2003, 02:21 AM
copied from my other post aswell.

I dont believe tk will be bringing anything for a pif. As for the warps that are to be raffled, I will send a list of the winners to Jon who will mail them the warps.

If anyone wants to throw some extra gear in a pif pile I'd be happy to add some stuff too. Rob, I'll let you organize that(if you'd like) in another thread(classifieds) that you could link to the main Dallas thread.

rjvemt1
03-10-2003, 02:54 AM
alright i started one but linking it to this one is out of my league i think, go ahead if you whant to i am gonna give it a shot in a minute:confused:http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71832

holly crap, it worked! i am a geniuos...an EVIL geniuos(insert evil geniuos laugh here)

NiteWolf1138
03-10-2003, 10:21 AM
so who's going to show up at the hotel and who's just going Saturday morning?

Well, I plan on being in Dallas in early Friday afternoon to make sure I'm not missing anything from my gear case. I'm still trying to rebuild from not playing for a looooooooong time.

I just hope I can get everything to work, I found Mags don't like to just sit there and collect dust for... years:(. Even after replacing all the rings and such I'm still getting leaks :mad:. Hopefully the parts I ordered will arrive today.

I will be at the hotel somehow, if I can find it. Any way to get the GPS cords of the hotel:D?

NiteWolf1138

irs709
03-10-2003, 12:39 PM
ok, my cousin said that we would let us crash at his pad, so rob, me and my bro r gunna be at the hotel on fri.(if thats ok w/ rob..

thanks alot 4 organizing this curtis:D :D we all apreciate it...;)

-ivan

Havoc_online
03-10-2003, 02:36 PM
NiteWolf1138 - if your parts dont come in, dont worry about it I should have what you need. Just make sure you have a full tank of air so I can look at it.:)

Ivan - your welcome;)

rjvemt1
03-10-2003, 03:10 PM
if anyone has PIF items you can either pm a list to me and i will add them to the PIF thread or you can post them there and i will keep an updated running list in the first post of the thread.

NiteWolf1138
03-10-2003, 03:12 PM
NiteWolf1138 - if your parts dont come in, dont worry about it I should have what you need. Just make sure you have a full tank of air so I can look at it.:)

Thanks, actually, the parts came in just a little bit ago. I might ask you to look over my Mag for any tunning, or anything I might have over looked.

NiteWolf1138

kosmo
03-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Im gonna try to get down to Dallas on friday night, just dont know when Im gonna get off work. Gotta find some way to get to Dallas anyway, still workin on that. Theres no damn shuttle companies here and taxis are hella expensive. Also, my bro trashed my mag whilst I was at basic training and what not, so Im not sure anythings going to be in working order, so if its broken I would appreciate any assistance anyone could give me.

over and out
PV2 Hendel

ben_JD
03-10-2003, 05:27 PM
...my bro trashed my mag whilst I was at basic training and what not, so Im not sure anythings going to be in working order, so if its broken I would appreciate any assistance anyone could give me.Not a problem. There will be enough Automag folks in one place to fix just about anything.

Theres no damn shuttle companies here and taxis are hella expensive.The last Greyhound out of Killeen is at 12:30 pm, so maybe one of the other AOers can give you a lift?

postitnote
03-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Gotta find some way to get to Dallas anyway, still workin on that.

I PM'd you a long time ago and said that if you weren't too far off the beaten trail then Daroach and I could probably pick you up. I didn't hear back from you so I had assumed you had a ride. Daroach and I will be leaving Friday from Austin around 7:00 or 7:30 PM. Let me know. :)

logamus
03-10-2003, 06:05 PM
leaving at 7 and getting in at 10:30? are yall walking? :D

rjvemt1
03-10-2003, 08:23 PM
has anyone else noticed that the dallas ao thread has had more replies than the mega-meet thread?!

now, about that PIF thread, havoc and i cant be the only ones with extra crap lyin around! i am still diggin around but i know some of you others got stuff!

SI|ENT|3O|3
03-10-2003, 09:01 PM
hey rob...i don't have nething to give away...but would be willing to trade my APP 4-pack for a smaller one.(redz2+1 ect.) i also will trade my BOA snakebite and SP progressive for something. if anyone's interested, pm me.
-sebastian

maximum
03-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Alright I am too damn excited about this.. AO Meet insomniac. Cant wait to play with Ya'll and shoot my Mag i havent played with yet!. See ya'll FRIDAY!. wait i wont be in untill 10 - 11pm.. So SATURDAY!.

- Maximum

Havoc_online
03-10-2003, 10:26 PM
hehe stop by the lobby when you get in, I'm sure we'll still be hanging out talking about paintball and hrmm....PAINTBALL....:)

are you going to share a room with anyone? I believe postitnote and daroach are still looking for someone to bunk with.

Daroach
03-10-2003, 11:12 PM
are you going to share a room with anyone? I believe postitnote and daroach are still looking for someone to bunk with.

yes we are, so Tom, wanna get a room with us? :D

maximum
03-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Yeah I will be sharing my room with my lovely girlfriend =).. We dont get to stay together to much so this trip benefits both of us. =)

- Maximum

rjvemt1
03-11-2003, 01:22 AM
this trip benefits both of us. =)

I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS:D:p

our PIF is still lookin a little thin, if someone brings us pics of the pb field they have built and play on in thier private property i might be convinced to part with my speedtach chronograph in the name of safety. its optic but its not one of those crappy folding ones, ive had it for about 8 years but i havent used it for atleast 4. it uses one nine volt batt or a nine volt wall adapter. but i will only give it up if i am sure it is going to a good home where it will make someones 'outlaw' field safer! so be honest.

SI|ENT|3O|3
03-11-2003, 02:27 AM
hey rob...weve been looking for a chrony so bad at our field in our back yard...i can get pictures if you would like...just don't have the digital camera home :(. just drop by and you can check it out? lmk.
-sebastian

NiteWolf1138
03-11-2003, 10:32 AM
It might be worth it for me to get a room if anyone needs it. Yeah, I have family in Dallas, but they are not all that close to the hotel or field:(.

If it comes down to the wire and someone still needs a roomie PM me.

NiteWolf1138

SI|ENT|3O|3
03-11-2003, 01:55 PM
i know ive been bombarding this post with useless info, but i think this is one of the last times...

i have a warp feed setup(wf/drilled hopper/hr body) i would like to trade for a no rise setup...i could include a BOA snakebit and a SP progressive with the deal. if you have a cf barrel kit, i could trade you my J&J edge, if not im just gonna mod them for cf. thanks
=sebastian=

rjvemt1
03-11-2003, 02:21 PM
hey sebastian, you guys can have that chrono but you better take good care of it!

SI|ENT|3O|3
03-11-2003, 06:28 PM
thanks rob...weve needed one for a while here..
-sebastian

Havoc_online
03-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Fri
Mar 14 Partly Cloudy 74°/49°
Sat
Mar 15 Partly Cloudy 73°/51°

seems like it's going to work out perfectly!

Cryer
03-11-2003, 07:21 PM
seems like it's going to work out perfectly!
Dude, I can't friggin wait! I have 2 more days of work...This week is going by so sloooooow...

Daroach
03-11-2003, 08:10 PM

Dude, I can't friggin wait! I have 2 more days of work...This week is going by so sloooooow...

Don't worry, the Xmags will be there...:D :D :D

remind me, and i will let you use mine for a game, along with who ever else asks me.

Altho i speak for all of us who own Xmags, we are NOT responsible for how much paint you shoot, so don't ask for reimbursment :cool:

rjvemt1
03-11-2003, 08:32 PM
I have 2 more days of work

i was i had two more days to work, being layed-off suuuuuucks! i hope my unemployment check gets here before friday;)

i will let you use mine for a game

i can wait till i get mine to shoot one but i wouldnt mind shootin that racegun!

Cryer
03-11-2003, 09:05 PM
remind me, and i will let you use mine for a game, along with who ever else asks me.

Oh, yeah, I'll remind you... Don't worry about that...
Man, If only I had the $$$ to drop on an X-mag (not to mention the patience...) :sigh:

ben_JD
03-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Who is coming to this meet from the furthest away (not counting AGD)?

Cryer
03-11-2003, 09:15 PM
5 1/2 hours away...
probably not me...

Daroach
03-11-2003, 09:49 PM
3.5 hours from Houston to Austin via bus...meet up with girlfriend THEN 3.0 hours to dallas via car

yay for me :rolleyes:

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-11-2003, 11:17 PM
IM GOING FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I'm comming with DarkOre from AO...and I'm bringing another friend too.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

maximum
03-12-2003, 12:15 AM
Cant sleep.. Getting a little nervous about playing again.. Its been awhile =). SO WARN ME BEFORE I GET BUNKERED! haha..

Coffey: Glad u can make it Bro.. Dont forget the Pro-COnnect

- Maximum

sereignity_31
03-12-2003, 03:03 AM
hey havoc count me in if its not to late, its only about 3 days till the event, but marek and i are working it out so that we can save on expenses. so count me in if its not to late.

Clare
03-12-2003, 03:06 AM
hey havoc count me in if its not to late, its only about 3 days till the event, but marek and i are working it out so that we can save on expenses. so count me in if its not to late.

No sorry, you're too late. Better luck next time!

:p

ofcourse, you're not too late. We're just keeping track of who's coming on the first page! :)

Cryer
03-12-2003, 03:15 AM
Getting a little nervous about playing again.. Its been awhile =). SO WARN ME BEFORE I GET BUNKERED! haha..

You and me, both, bro...

sereignity_31
03-12-2003, 03:17 AM
i really appreciate it, ill be getting there probably early friday afternoon, well if i know marek maye late afternoon, but well try to get there before you all go eat so we can catch up . . . . hehe thanks again.

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 11:41 AM

Don't worry, the Xmags will be there...:D :D :D

Already comming up with excuses to sit by the sidelines again!LOL I guess it's going to be "oh he wanted to try my gun" instead of the old "i don't feel so good" excuse. if you're really that scared i'm going to bunker you i'll buy you a chest protector and one of those ref shields!

maximum
03-12-2003, 11:43 AM
All this talk of getting bunkered gives me the chills =)... Guess i will have to be fast on my feet or shoot myself in the foot! heh.. I CANT WAIT!

- maximum

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 12:54 PM
bunkering and talkin trash is what makes it fun.

Daroach
03-12-2003, 01:12 PM

Already comming up with excuses to sit by the sidelines again!

well damn, yer woman said you were the jelious type, altho i didn't think it would be over an Xmag....

postitnote
03-12-2003, 01:37 PM

Already comming up with excuses to sit by the sidelines again!LOL I guess it's going to be "oh he wanted to try my gun" instead of the old "i don't feel so good" excuse.

Hey now, Daroach plays a lot, especially now that he has his Xmag! I've always been told that if you make fun of someone it means you're jealous of them... :) Seriously, though, if you're going to make fun of someone, make fun of me - at least Daroach plays. :p I'm the loser on the sidelines yelling about how so-and-so made a lousy move or 'that guy' shoudn't have done such-and-such. Ah well, I'll see you all this weekend. :cool:

maximum
03-12-2003, 01:40 PM
yeah i cant wait for Postitnote to critique my playing abilities or lack there of.

- maximum :D

postitnote
03-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Well, I just whisper my ideas/feelings to Daroach. I don't go around telling people the who/what of their playing. It's great way to make enemies, especially in this sport. :p

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 02:16 PM
postitnote,

i'm just messing with daroach. we've been talking trash to each other for what seems like forever. it'll be cool to be able to meet this person i've been talking to since last year some time. but of course, i'm still going to talk trash.

As far as sitting on the sidelines, if i had b00bs i don't think i'd play either. but then again, i wouldn't leave the house either.:D

but go ahead and make sure you have a good "before" pic of daroach because you won't recognize him saturday evening. in fact, i'm glad all of you are posting "before" pics in this post cause i'm going to be gunning for you this saturday also.

Daroach,

the whole jealousy comeback, that was kinda weak don't you think? i'm kinda disappointed, i expected more. hopefully your game will be more on this weekend than your jokes. i want a little challenge before i beat you.:D

But seriously you two, i'll be glad to meet the both of you this saturday. and daroach if you see me online IM me. and by the way, postitnote, THERE ARE NO CHAIRS AT FORT PAINTBALL. i do have one of those folding chairs that come with the redz bags if you want me to bring it.

maximum
03-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Anyone have a extra pack I could borrow? I dont have time to mail order one before the meet so If i could borrow one that would be great. otherwise I will be playing Hopper ball..

Peace

- Maximum

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 02:24 PM
IF YOU REPLIED TO ME AND ASKED FOR A WAIVER.

havoc said you don't need them but if you for some strange reason need to have one, let me know. EMAIL ME WITH THE SUBJECT: FORT PAINTBALL WAIVER or i will delete it. please don't ask for a waiver if you're just lazy cause it's going to take some serious rigging to get my scanner working again

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 02:27 PM
Anyone have a extra pack I could borrow?

only if you're on my team ;)

i'll look but i can't promise anything

rjvemt1
03-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Anyone have a extra pack I could borrow?

did you check the PIF? you might be able to pic one up for free! if you dont see one you want, i have an 8 tube (100 round per) that you can use. if you need to find me on sat i have big chrome spikes on a raven.

postitnote
03-12-2003, 02:49 PM
and by the way, postitnote, THERE ARE NO CHAIRS AT FORT PAINTBALL. i do have one of those folding chairs that come with the redz bags if you want me to bring it.

I have four folding chairs, including two AO ones, so I think I'm set. I would like one of those folding cots, however... :D Anyway, I'm just messing with you as well. Daroach can stand his own ground, especially when it comes to paintball. :)

maximum
03-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by rjvemt1
i have an 8 tube (100 round per) that you can use

Yeah that would be great. I have nothing for the PIF pile so i wont take anything.. I am going to buy a pack after the meet so I just need to borrow one.! thanks a lot

I'll be in a Ronin Gear jersey, Redz Pants, uhh Blue JT Ize Flex 7. Shootin a Nickel,i-Frame,Xvalve - 2k Micro

Skinny, blonde hair. blah blah.. I'll look for ya =)
THANKS!

- Maximum

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 03:21 PM
maximum,

if you're going to buy one, there's a pretty good pb store about 2 minutes from the field that will be open till 7 on saturday.

maximum
03-12-2003, 03:24 PM
maximum,

if you're going to buy one, there's a pretty good pb store about 2 minutes from the field that will be open till 7 on saturday.

Do you know if they Carry Redz Packs?

Thanks

- Maximum

ben_JD
03-12-2003, 03:25 PM
Anyone have a extra pack I could borrow?If the pack from rvjemt1 does not work out, I have a 3.2 Redz Dimension pack that you can borrow, though I do not have the belt for it. I will be wearing a loud yellow AO jersey.

NiteWolf1138
03-12-2003, 03:46 PM
...there's a pretty good pb store about 2 minutes from the field...

Where is this store and whats the name of it?

NiteWolf1138

myangelrocks
03-12-2003, 03:57 PM
official paintball on 75 and parker

NiteWolf1138
03-12-2003, 05:45 PM
official paintball on 75 and parker

#%$&^@$%^@ @$%^@$%^@%^@#%!#$^% @$#%#$% #$% @$# @#$ %@#$%
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I picked the wrong time to move from Dallas. I never knew of any of these places while I was there. NOW all of a sudden Dallas seems to be rocking with paintball businesses.
GRRRR.. ARGGGG...

NiteWolf1138

ben_JD
03-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Not really; the place on 75 and Parker has been there for at least 4-5 years, but only recently has it been purchased by Official. Prior to that, it was pretty much a worthless venue. I would travel the 45 minutes from my home in Plano to Euless in order to get my paintball stuff (from Paintball and More) instead of going to the paintball store in Plano.

It is much better now, though the prices are still a bit steep.

Jon/xpm
03-12-2003, 06:38 PM
maximum-yes they carry redz dimension packs...

ben_JD-hey looking to sell it bud or maybe trade?
Ttoad has a belt but no pack so he needs it :)

NiteWolf1138-the store is about 5 mins away...
good customer service and etc....

They also just opened one at the Stone Briar mall...
their also one in garland too...

i have the phone numbers if you guys need the numbers to the store :)

ben_JD-its a paintball store whata thinking....

OH just to let you know OFFICAL SELLS THEIR OWN VERSION OF GOODIES NOW...
they have a pack like the dimension supppose to be better...
also have their pants , gloves etc etc etc....

just ask the price on their offical packs are good 5 buxs off the redz goodies... :)

thnxs

ben_JD
03-12-2003, 07:00 PM
ben_JD-its a paintball store whata thinking....What does this mean?

Jon/xpm
03-12-2003, 07:05 PM
it means all store jack up their prices because its the only place to buy ... unless you do it online but that stilll so expensive and you have to wait and etc etc...

plus stores will be always high...

irs709
03-12-2003, 09:12 PM
daroach, ill make a deal.... u lemme use ur x-mag for a game, and u got that frame...
lmk
-ivan

logamus
03-12-2003, 10:31 PM
it means all store jack up their prices because its the only place to buy ... unless you do it online but that stilll so expensive and you have to wait and etc etc...

plus stores will be always high...

isnt that the truth. :(