PDA

View Full Version : Lasoya

Lone Wolf2
02-19-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey new news for some and old for others.I found out lasoya is using timmy's and has his own model.So some new news for some old for others.Dont flame me or anything.

Cliffio
02-19-2003, 10:32 PM
didnt even post pics of it

well here it is, i think its ugly, i mean it looks like every other timmy to me.

this news is like 3 weeks old:)

final design

JT2002
02-19-2003, 10:33 PM
cliffio please dont start with me.:D its looks great and is milled totally different than any other timmy. first the bottom tube is milled totally different than any other, and the top tube has a totally new milling in the back. it really does look great, but, i still like my blue faded classic. the fade that was done to it looks really great. when it gets out of surgery ill put some pics up here, so u people can dr00l all over it!:D :rolleyes:

FreshmanBob
02-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Its a nice looking gun, but timmys all seem to look really alike to me, I dunno why. I mean I can see all the milling and anno differences but maybe its just the body shape.

02-20-2003, 01:56 AM
Looks like a GZ with some slightly different curves. I was hoping this one was going to be a bit more original.

PsychoBaller
02-20-2003, 03:24 AM
Before I picked up my SFL, I was highly debating between a Timmy and a Matrix. I would never turn over to the Angel side of the force...... so I looked to those two other options in my "nice gun" category.

If anything..... IMO, I think the GZ Timmys are the nicest... simplistic in design... no ugly milling, or chain frame, goofy cosmetics... just plain and simple.

A Teammate o mine on the Rutgers Team has one and its quite nice..... featherlite, decently fast, trigger is aighty.

~da baller

FreshmanBob
02-20-2003, 12:04 PM
Yeah thats the other thing, I don't like their triggers. I'm a fan of the longer(2 mm) mushy electro triggers, like trix's.

the123
02-20-2003, 12:20 PM
Wait till you guys see the Texas Storm edition Timmy. VERY sweet.

Mr. T!
02-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Timmies are some of the ugliest guns out there, seriously. A custom timmy is merely one that is colored different, that's it. The milling is so similar, they all look the same.

magman007
02-20-2003, 05:28 PM
eh, im not a timmy fan, but they do look very versatile, with their grip holes, and 4 bottomline holes, i never noticed that till i saw this. it looks gz ish as everyone stated, i thought the same thing when i saw it. oh well

Python14
02-20-2003, 05:36 PM
I like timmys, but don't really see a difference between them. I mean if you showed me a lineup of timmys, I could tell you what each one is, but I don't really notice a really big difference. That's not to say I think they are ugly, because they aren't, it's just yea. None the less, they are very nice guns, but like Freshmanbob, I like a little mush in my trigger pull. I can shoot faster that way, go figure.

cockermatt
02-20-2003, 06:17 PM
www.boblong.com they have a diffrent version of it, wlel it just has a diffrent LPR and a diffrent clamping lowrise.

Lone Wolf2
02-20-2003, 08:14 PM
They dont look too bad.

EsPo
02-20-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
i mean it looks like every other timmy to me.

agreed.. i cant tell the difference between any of em :confused:

wyn1370
02-20-2003, 08:25 PM
hmm, lets think, in a year or two when there are different versions of xmags, new slugos, everyone will act like every new design is the greatest ever.
I like it