PDA

View Full Version : Got My Sfl Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agdemagman69
02-19-2003, 10:20 PM
I sent my SFL in to AGD about 3 weeks ago for the ace upgrade. After two weeks i got anxious and called them, because i needed my sfl for a tourney this sunday, and they said it wouldnt be done till march 7th. (they do the sfls in batches, and mine missed the first batch by 2 days)
So i explained my situation to the agd office girl, and she said she would see what she could do.
I got a call the next day from agd, they had completed the ace and sent it out already :D
AGD is a Great Company!

I love the ACE, im gonna put a superbolt back in my gun for the air efficiency, and to save me from calibrating the LX everytime i go.

Just 1 question, whats the best way to calibrate the ACE? (i know how to use the dwell)

PsychoBaller
02-20-2003, 03:29 AM
I never recalibrate my LX everytime I play... I have never had a problem with having to ajust it since I got it back from AGD.

Anyways, the ACE is a little more bothersome... Load and I were debating how to actually get it ajusted right couple nights ago. Having to ajust it for every diff. type of paint you use is kinda a bummer, considering I end up having a hopper filled with multiple kinds of paint (double colored shells as well as single).

I either just leave my ACE off half the time; or if keeping it on, just turn it up a lot, hehehe.....If Load sees this post he will explain how to ajust it in detail better than I.

~da baller