PDA

View Full Version : RT Trigger Frame. What to get? Help.

mirthvader
02-19-2003, 10:32 PM
I just got an automag rt(not pro) and have never been thrilled with the stock trigger frame. I would like to get a chrome replacement. Which trigger frames work on the RT without screwing up the trigger. What are my options?

I like the intelliframe but it's expensive unless any one has a used one for sale.

Thanks.

JAM
02-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Man, i would really say wait and save up for the intelliframe... I mean, you're gonna spend around 70+ for another frame but from my experience with both a dye frame and the intelli is that the i-frame is a hands- down winner. stay away from benchmark and save up the extra $40.

-j

Dayspring
02-21-2003, 03:09 PM
I second that.

I-frame all the way!

mirthvader
02-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Only thing is I don't plan on wiring up my hopper and thought it might be a waste of the extra money.

Dayspring
02-25-2003, 12:50 PM
No way... The frame's trigger pull is like butter! Second only to the Emag trigger.

jctam
02-25-2003, 06:28 PM
I have noticed that the intelliframe makes the pull harder. Not compared to a dye but compared to a benchmark. My old Benchmark had a long but soft, smooth pull. The Intelliframe has a shorter but harder pull than a Benchie. These are just my opinions and I put the I-frame at the same time with my LX bolt so maybe it was the bolt... so don't start flaming me ok?