PDA

View Full Version : What hopper

p8ntballsnowman
02-21-2003, 12:40 AM
Yeah, i have an rt mag with benchy grip. I just want something that will keep up, not feed like 10bps more than it needs to. I havent used it much, so i dont really know the trigger. I was planning on getting a richochet 2k, since they look kinda cool, but im asking for opions. I dont know how fast rts can shoot, so i dont know if i need an egg or halo or something. Thanks.

TheJester
02-21-2003, 09:10 AM
i use a rico 2k on my minimag RT, and it does just ducky for me, on longer strings i can out shoot it, but that's what my lvl 10 is for.

Teen
03-03-2003, 06:21 PM
if you want to be sure to not outshoot your hopper, go with a halo or the egg. no need for a warp, don't think anyone could shoot that fast anyways. i have a ricochet too, its kinda difficult to outshoot it unless u get pumped up, which is always for me.lol

punkcmonkiez
03-03-2003, 07:19 PM
i have a revy and outshoot it only when i really get rippin and thats with intellifeed... but lvl ten saves the day
id liek to get a halo somtime down the road but i cant see that happening anytime soon

-=Squid=-
03-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Teen
if you want to be sure to not outshoot your hopper, go with a halo or the egg. no need for a warp, don't think anyone could shoot that fast anyways. i have a ricochet too, its kinda difficult to outshoot it unless u get pumped up, which is always for me.lol

What do you mean nobody can shoot that fast? Lol, warps are sloooow...Expecially compared to the Halo you recomended. :rolleyes: BTW, go with the HALO, I love mine.

shade23
03-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Well I'm not trying to give you a hard time but the first thing I would do is get rid of the Benchmark and get an intelliframe, I had a benchy and there was just too much play in the trigger so I went I-frame and it rocks ROF much improved.

I use an evo 2 on my RT and it works great, prior to that i had a richochet and it was fine!

p8ntballsnowman
03-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Yeah, the benchy came with the gun, and ill get an inttelliframe as soon as i get the $. I bought an eggo2 and its really nice.

IcantBelieveit
03-03-2003, 09:48 PM
get a warp,
you will never outshoot it

BajaBoy
03-03-2003, 10:10 PM
no riko! get an egg or halo.. and if u dont think u need it a Xboard revvy will be alot better then rico.

better yet get a reloader!:p

walker2287
03-03-2003, 10:15 PM
i would get an eggo 2 they have adgustible speeds

DyNasTy
03-03-2003, 10:38 PM
I use what I think I need, but I shoot an RTP with eggy II

Rmarks
03-04-2003, 01:25 AM
for my Minimag/LX I use a 12v Revy. For my E-mag/Xvalve I'm going to have an Halo B.

IcantBelieveit
03-04-2003, 11:27 AM
you know i just put a rico2k on my 12volt warp and the ricoo can keep up with the warp and there is no way i will outrun the warpfeed. i can tell you that now, if setup properly. Plus its personel preferance and everyone has their own opinion. You are just gonna have to try out some other peoples setupis before you can make an educated guess. yea peoples comments help. but the decideing factor is actually shooting it and seeing how it performs in real life

mykroft
03-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Go with an Eggo if you don't need 19bps. Go with a Halo if you do need 19bps. Don't waste your money on a Rico, they offer nothing but an LCD over a Revvy.

automan39
03-04-2003, 03:11 PM
If u really r paranoid about over shooting ur hopper get a halo or an eggo II. If not get a ricco or a 12 vt they both have their advantages.