PDA

View Full Version : broken hand...

WicKeD_WaYz
02-21-2003, 12:56 PM
ahh the frustration!! i got in a fight yesterday and broke my hand. :( this is 6 weeks of being handicapped. I have to have surgery on Tuesday and put a pin in my hand or something so it heals right. This was so not worth it.:mad:

FalconGuy016
02-21-2003, 01:42 PM
im sorry

MantisMag
02-21-2003, 02:16 PM
wow that sucks. what was the fight over? how did you bust your hand that bad? did the guy headbutt your fist?

who_311
02-21-2003, 03:11 PM
That does suck. I once broke my arm so i couldn't play guitar. This hurt me, even more than the paintball. Man, that was a long 3 months. I almost tryed to play, but then stopped myself cause i didnt want to scratch my beautiful beast.:D

irbodden
02-21-2003, 04:14 PM
Next time don't fight? :rolleyes:

Darwin hard at work.

gimp
02-21-2003, 05:24 PM
oof. I broke my hand when my friend and I wanted to see who could punch the wall hardest. Not a good idea when your in a log cabin. At least you got it fixed. I broke mine about 2 years ago, and now it's all messed up. My pinky gets all tingly and numb all the time, and there's a big lump on the side of my hand from where the bone healed crooked. On the plus side, I did win the wall punchin contest :) Now I can barely punch anything with my right hand :(

Just out of curiosity, did you win the fight?

FalconGuy016
02-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Gimp! Man! Why??? :(
Did you go to the hospital? They usually never allow those kinds of things to happen

Archangel Damien
02-21-2003, 11:17 PM
isn`t the idea to brake the other guy in a fight:confused:

halB
02-22-2003, 12:31 AM
hehehe, so no more double dating for a while huh?

dropkick1
02-22-2003, 03:09 AM
that sux man, hope u recover quickly!

ken

WicKeD_WaYz
02-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by MantisMag
wow that sucks. what was the fight over? how did you bust your hand that bad? did the guy headbutt your fist?

fight was a spur of the moment thing i lost my temper. I won the fight but i guess the other guy doesnt have a cast on for 6 weeks so who really won :( well i was on top of him beating him and he moved his head and i hit the concrete. :o

MantisMag
02-22-2003, 03:55 PM
ouch. yeah concrete'll do that to ya. this is why you shouldn't be punching someone who's already on the ground... kick them instead. :p

cris8762
02-22-2003, 05:30 PM
yes once their on the ground, you either back off and let them wallow in pain, or give them a solid kick to the ribs then back up...make sure they arent gonnag et up and try to get u

i want to hear the reason for this fight though....if it's something stupid then u deserved to break ur hand

WicKeD_WaYz
02-23-2003, 09:08 PM
ya...shoulda kicked him. I through a few knees in there but no real kicks.

Ok ill try and shorten up the story. Brittney(my good friend, see other thread) came to me crying cuz someone was making fun of her cuz she has a scar on her head from recently being hit by a car. I dont know they made her cry and I was confronting someone about it and his friend got in my face. I hit him and then we ended up on the ground a few seconds later. Me on top luckily.

EDIT: WHY CANT I SEE MY SIGANTURE OR ANYONE ELSES? IT SHOWS UP LIKE A LINK AND I CANT SEE ANY SIG PICS. IS IT JUST MY COMP?

gimp
02-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Gimp! Man! Why??? :(
Did you go to the hospital? They usually never allow those kinds of things to happen

Well, alcohol was involved, and I'm pretty stupid to begin with.

I didn't go to the hospital for about 2 monthes after it happend. I got a bunch of codine and just downed that until it didn't hurt that bad.

MantisMag
02-23-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz
EDIT: WHY CANT I SEE MY SIGANTURE OR ANYONE ELSES? IT SHOWS UP LIKE A LINK AND I CANT SEE ANY SIG PICS. IS IT JUST MY COMP?

signatures will return in the morning (monday). check the new rules on signatures though. your text is too long.

that's really screwed up that they were making fun of her. can't really blame you for getting into a fight over that. although i personally don't approve being the first person to throw a punch under conditions where you aren't immediately threatened.

WicKeD_WaYz
02-24-2003, 01:00 AM
well sometimes you know theres gonna be a fight and you dont want to wait to get hit.

i know that sounds dumb but someone was going to swing and ide rather not get hit first.

for those younger people who think fighting is cool... fighting is not worth it something bad will happen EVERY time

FooTemps
02-24-2003, 01:34 AM
my friend broke his wrist playing football... He's was a reciever and screwed up and fell wrong when he tried to stiff arm... i think... I forgot, maybe he was just trying to get past a guy... oh well

Trench
02-24-2003, 01:58 PM
Hum... Isn't it amazing what girls get you into?

And then they wonder how you got hurt?

*sigh* I can say all this cause I have a girlfriend... lol... not an excuse, but I will use it as one...

MantisMag
02-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz
well sometimes you know theres gonna be a fight and you dont want to wait to get hit.

i know that sounds dumb but someone was going to swing and ide rather not get hit first.

for those younger people who think fighting is cool... fighting is not worth it something bad will happen EVERY time

i can understand that. i personally will always wait until the fight is initiated by someone else though. i'll always avoid the fight if at all possible cause i don't want to put anybody in the hospital. know what i mean? ;)

Thordic
02-24-2003, 03:08 PM
This one was a good job by Wicked. Sucks that he broke his hand, but it was for a noble cause.

I believe that girl now owes you something, though. I can't say it on the forums but I believe its the name of a chain of stores similar to Costco :)

Mossman
02-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Thordic, he's got a 17 year old MILF who'll give him Sam's Clubs all the time.

Britt is hotter though :)

WicKeD_WaYz
02-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by MantisMag
i'll always avoid the fight if at all possible cause i don't want to put anybody in the hospital. know what i mean? ;)

hahahaha ya i feel ya
;)

Originally posted by Mossman
Thordic, he's got a 17 year old MILF who'll give him Sam's Clubs all the time.

Britt is hotter though \

hahahaha 17 year old milf lol thats good. but ok Britt has a hotter FACE ;) ill leave it at that :)

EDIT: Mantis I changed my sig. just for you;)

It feels good to follow the rules:)

boomerfoxtrot
02-24-2003, 09:19 PM
I personally hate fighting but if it comes down to that... Poor poor you... Cause if I dont kick you butt... I cant 2 older brothers... Like I said, poor poor you... lol