PDA

View Full Version : Northern Virginia AOers!!!

Dave
02-21-2003, 04:06 PM
I'm about 20 min from Manassas, how bout the rest of you all? We should get together for some scenarios or big games out here, and represent the 'magage;) Hogback is having it's Panzers something or other...I think it was moved to a later date because of the snow, and then their is another big game on March 30.

I'm not sure Pevs has any Big Games any time soon, but I hope so!

-Dave

Dave
02-21-2003, 04:11 PM
oh, and just so you know a little more about me...

name: Dave

Bday: June 10

Teams: No team right now, but it would be cool to put together a scenario team.

Marker(s): Z-griped warped mag, Retromag+Intelliframe

Favorite word: dude!

favorite tv shows: Mystery Science Theater 3000, A-team

Favorite movies: Windtalkers, Terminator 2, Muppet Christmas Carol:)

Interests: Paintball:), dirtbike riding, hiking and camping, playing guitar, listening to music(punk+hardcore), hanging out w/ my buds from chruch

-Dave

FalconGuy016
02-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Pevs@AG has a big game in march that is supposed to be our AO day already :)
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67820&highlight=AO+VA+DAY

RobAGD is a big factor of it too :) and pevs big huge-o sale
Looks like its going to be march 23rd

RobAGD
02-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Actually its been changed a little, the Big game and sale were changed because of the wetness of teh field and weather. So its now looking like the sale will be the 24th-29th March with the Mega Game on the 30th (Sunday)

-Robert

p8ntballervirus
02-21-2003, 11:05 PM
cool.. although i'm not into scenarios or big games that much i'm in warrenton and i'm like 15-20 minutes from manassas and like less then 5 from haymarket.

BobTheCow
02-22-2003, 12:31 AM
Same "team" as falconguy, play at pev's, lookin forward to that AO day/big game!!!
On a side note, there's a 3-man tourney Sunday March 2nd at Hogback, rookie level, registration is this Wednesday. To keep costs cheap ($50 per team) the only prizes are trophies, but any tourney is better than no tourney!!

thecavemankevin
02-24-2003, 11:37 AM
so the mega meet has been moved to the 30th??? me and some of the Richmonders might be able to make that date. Most of us originally couldn't because of a tournament the week before and practice the week before that so 3 weeks in a row would be a bit hard for most of us to pull off.

p8ntballervirus
02-24-2003, 03:23 PM
btw.. yo kevin whats going on man? havn't seen you or talked to you in a while. we gotta get together pevs sometime and do that ao day again it was really fun, l8r man

Bruizer
02-24-2003, 04:37 PM
nother AO NorVAer here, work and play at V.A.G. not to far down the road from Pevs@AG.

Josh2Xtremes
02-25-2003, 07:10 PM
Hey guys it's Josh from Paintball 2Xtremes here, I live down in Stafford/Fredericksburg. Look forward to seeing you all at Pev's big game and big sale!
Josh

pbguy87
02-27-2003, 04:44 PM
same team as bobthecow63...cant wait till AO day at pevs woot woot!

Xerces
02-27-2003, 09:31 PM
does hogback have a webpage? i played there like 5-6 years ago, and the name has escaped me since.

Bruizer
02-27-2003, 10:02 PM
www.hogback.net

_Spork_1
03-01-2003, 11:32 PM
i live in fairfax

i'll be at the biggame/meet ......if AGD comes out w/ the ULE bodys by then becuase i sold my body and lvl 10(xvalve)

so i could get those

*waiting axionsly*

thecavemankevin
03-04-2003, 12:09 PM
well i can only imagine that there will be plenty of extra mags floating around that if you ask nice enough someone might let you borrow one....ask josh....he has like 400+markers of different types....must be nice to work at a pb magazine :)

cockermatt
03-04-2003, 03:21 PM
I'll be at the sale/big game. I live in Manassas.

Viral
04-21-2003, 12:58 PM
I'm a month late on this thread, but thought I'd throw this out. I'm relatively new to the northern VA area, but been playing paintball since 1987! I built/owned/ran the largest field in Oklahoma for 5 years (Dodge City Paintball), and moved to Va in May 2001. I live in Herndon.

Hope you meet more of you guys soon! Dave, can't wait to play with you again. This time we'll take the same side of the field ;)

--Viral

lazebum
04-21-2003, 09:53 PM
name: Gary
hobby: paintball,wheeling in my truck and on my blaster!
Occpation: mechanich,carpenter,student
marker: minimag with smartparts 12" barrel,CD flam drop foward, shark sight rail, blue w/chrome splash on whole gun.
future mods: X-VALVE, ULE BODY, WARP FEED, HALO, INTILLIFRAME

i've played for about 7 years and played a lot of scenarios but no tourney's. just never had the chance! love the rush and thrill of it all. when can we all meet again?

Viral
04-22-2003, 09:58 AM
After seeing lazebum's post, I realized I didn't really give much info about myself...

Name: Stacy
Hobbys: paintball, online gaming(fps), web dev, trance music
Markers:
- 1993 PF Automag (ProMag mods)
- Automag LX RT (original)
- E-mag (as of this Friday - Thanks Dave!!)
- Lapco Grey Spirit #342

EMAG PICS - coming soon...
http://www.eachat.net/rtmag1.jpg
http://www.eachat.net/mag.jpg
http://www.eachat.net/greyspirit1.jpg

Viral
04-25-2003, 12:44 PM
Hey do we have to do anything special to get one of those AO-VA pics or can we just use them?

--Viral

RobAGD
04-26-2003, 09:02 PM
You can just link them from the AO State logo thread.

Name - Rob

Job - Retail Wage Slave @ Pevs Fairfax

Hobbies - Sleep, Hiking, Paintball, Sleep

Guns -

fUgLy Emag
RT Classic
Classic Automags
NQ Sydarm
SHO Sniper Pump
97 Autococker
Phantom VSC
2 PGP's